Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 05:23 AM  
Starter

Chiefs WR Room for 2024

Depth chart looks like this - who gets cut?:

-Hollywood Brown

-Xavier Worthy

-Rashee Rice (when he gets back from suspension)

-Kadarius Toney

-Skyy Moore

-Justyn Watson

-Justin Ross

-etc.

Cutting Watson post June 1 would save about $2.5M. Trading Toney may also save us $2.5.

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 04-26-2024 at 06:05 AM..
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-26-2024, 06:36 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
This ain't the guy I wanted but if it works out...holy shit, these WR's can FLY.
Even if he is a one dimensional deep threat like people fear you gotta' cover Hollywood AND the fastest guy to ever come through the combine.
Wow.
Buffalo just didn't want to hurt anymore. They just handed over their lunch money, got out of the way, and decided to eat packets of ketchup off in the corner...
If you watch one Worthy reel you'll know this isn't the case.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:02 AM   #17
Fish are scared of me

Don't forget Remiko ,he was showing up last preseason until he got hurt
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:04 AM   #18
__

I'm with Hog; I am a huge fan of Remigio and I think he's going to be Albert Wilson 2.0.

I think the Chiefs will select one more WR late in the draft.

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Moore
Remigio
some draft pick
Toney
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:25 AM   #19
Why so serious?

I actually kinda think Toney could pleasantly surprise in this offense. Worthy and Brown are gonna open up a lot more room and Toney is really dangerous in space given the way he moves. As a 5th option, pressure is off and I think the guy could do some real damage.

I'm really not a fan of lumping him and Moore together as I think he's at least shown some semblance of flash.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 07:33 AM   #20
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If you watch one Worthy reel you'll know this isn't the case.
I don't think it is - it just seems to be the knee-jerk reaction of a lot of KC fans who want to say he's a faster Hardman or shorter MVS.

What I'm saying is even if that WAS correct this offense will be wide open now. You have to respect this level of speed...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:37 AM   #21
MVP

1. Brown
2. Rice
3. Worthy
4. Toney
5. Watson
6. Ross

Don't know about the financial implications but I don't think they need to carry more than 6, which leaves Moore as a camp cut IMO. Brings absolutely nothing.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:38 AM   #22
Starter

Quote:
I don't think it is - it just seems to be the knee-jerk reaction of a lot of KC fans who want to say he's a faster Hardman or shorter MVS.

What I'm saying is even if that WAS correct this offense will be wide open now. You have to respect this level of speed...
A few months ago Hardman catches the GW touchdown in the super bowl and everyone was mobbing him. Now he's unemployed. What a turn of events for him.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:39 AM   #23
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I actually kinda think Toney could pleasantly surprise in this offense. Worthy and Brown are gonna open up a lot more room and Toney is really dangerous in space given the way he moves. As a 5th option, pressure is off and I think the guy could do some real damage.

I'm really not a fan of lumping him and Moore together as I think he's at least shown some semblance of flash.
I was thinking the exact same thing last night
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:40 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
I view Worthy as Hollywood's replacement/insurance for 2025. They are essentially the same receiver, except one is a bit faster and younger.
That's kind of what I'm thinking as well, which is why I want another one in round two.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:41 AM   #25
Fish are scared of me

Still want Mecole back. he's just been part of our SB teams and ALWAYS shows up in critical moments.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:41 AM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Honestly Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney should be the first to go...but they won't. Toney seems to be too flaky and Moore just seems to be someone who is overmatched for the NFL.

Not sure why anyone wants to get rid of Watson so easily...while not a top line receiver for some reason he has a pretty good rapport with Mahomes.
While I agree with you, for the most part, what has Ross ever done other than be injured?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:43 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
And in the meantime you have two burners you can slap on the field together to scare the hell out of defenses. Both guys can run intermediate routes as well so they aren't limited like MVS was.
The speed we'll have on the field will be incredible. And we might not even be done yet....
How do they track the ball in the air? MVS seemed to be bad at that, especially on those medium to deep flag routes.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:45 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
^ I could see it if we were like 95% of other teams and didn't have Kelce. He's literally WR1 quality, so we're talking about a WR5 in year one and still only WR4 in year two, and maybe WR3 by year three?

Man, if some perfect guy fell I'd still do it, but who could that even be? We've got the deep threat, the possession guy. Corley as a screen guy? I don't even know.
I'm mostly thinking because of the looming Rice suspension, the fact that it's probably 95% that Hollywood is one and done, and of course injuries. You're likely not looking at a guy that will play right away, but the way Andy works in rookie WRs you basically have to take them a year ahead of when you are actually expecting them to be full time players. Aside from Rice which seems to be the anomaly, but hopefully is a sign that Andy is going to try harder to get the young guys on the field if they are the best option.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 07:56 AM   #29
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Would it be totally insane to take another WR in round two?

We all see the money WRs are getting. Zero chance Hollywood Brown is back here next year, dude is going to end up making $25 million a year minimum after what he does here this upcoming season. So take another guy and then in 2025 you have Rice, Worthy and the second rounder all on rookie deals for at least 2 more years. Then you’re set for a while.

I don’t know, doesn’t seem like a terrible idea to me. Thinking about what this offense might look like after drafting Worthy has me fantasizing about 2018 again. Load up and let Mahomes throw for 6000 yards instead of being a game manager. Watching those meltdowns on the sideline is not something I care to see again.
Nah they'll get a RB though.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-26-2024, 08:00 AM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I'm mostly thinking because of the looming Rice suspension, the fact that it's probably 95% that Hollywood is one and done, and of course injuries. You're likely not looking at a guy that will play right away, but the way Andy works in rookie WRs you basically have to take them a year ahead of when you are actually expecting them to be full time players. Aside from Rice which seems to be the anomaly, but hopefully is a sign that Andy is going to try harder to get the young guys on the field if they are the best option.
I'm sure Mahomes had a huge say in picking Worthy. He's going to make sure he gets his receptions.