Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 09:06 AM   #16876
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
One thing I forgot to mention that I've started doing, since my kids are mongoloids and probably couldn't handle cutting up steak on their own is cut it on a cutting board and plate it.

Presuming you're not so cheap as to not run a decent chef's knife, you could avoid the cost, by running everything through your good knife.
That’s how I preserve my edge, I always have a block I use. That’s how I my family has done it as long as I can remember.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 08:15 PM   #16877
www.nfl-forecast.com

Made from scratch Taco Pizza with refried bean & salsa sauce and baked on a pizza stone. Pardon the oblong shape -- dough is going to stretch how and where it wants to.

2018 infiniti qx60 0 60 time
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 11:11 PM   #16878

Made a New Yorker

Boar’s Head Pastrami
Boar’s Head dill deli pickles
Quick pickled shaved red onion
Sargento Baby Swiss
Guldens spice brown mustard
Toasted to pefection
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2022, 11:42 PM   #16879

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Made from scratch Taco Pizza with refried bean & salsa sauce and baked on a pizza stone. Pardon the oblong shape -- dough is going to stretch how and where it wants to.

2018 infiniti qx60 0 60 time
That looks delicious
Old 05-30-2022, 07:37 AM   #16880
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Maximum erection achieved!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2022, 12:33 PM   #16881
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
These are gonna be my saturday night treat, cant wait!

These were incredible, I highly recommend them
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:09 PM   #16882
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
These were incredible, I highly recommend them
Man those look incredible! Great find and thanks for sharing!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2022, 05:12 PM   #16883
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Fill me in on the other dish even though I just want to stare at your nice looking rack.
It's baked beans with crispy bacon on top
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-31-2022, 06:13 AM   #16884
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
It's baked beans with crispy bacon on top

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2022, 06:14 PM   #16885
Ultrabanned

Grilling on this beautiful night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 11:58 PM   #16886

I got talked into McDonalds after my granddaughters softball game by the family. Deluxe Quarter Pounder sucked and the few fries I ate were made sometime yesterday. Unsweetened Tea was excellent. I’m just not a MacShack fan, their food is horrible, but my kids/grandkids love the shitty place.
Old 06-04-2022, 01:31 AM   #16887
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I got talked into McDonalds after my granddaughters softball game by the family. Deluxe Quarter Pounder sucked and the few fries I ate were made sometime yesterday. Unsweetened Tea was excellent. I’m just not a MacShack fan, their food is horrible, but my kids/grandkids love the shitty place.
Sorry for your loss.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 01:33 AM   #16888
Supporter

I did smash burgers. Not that you can tell what’s in that mess.

Sautéed onion, roasted pablanos, one pepper jack one American.

I’m proud of myself. I got the toast just right in the cheap ass buns.

Went well. I was proud of myself.
Old 06-04-2022, 02:21 PM   #16889
Supporter

Busy day, convenience over effort . . .

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 02:22 PM   #16890
MVP

I have the Rosarita nacho cheese.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.