Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2024, 10:08 AM   #2
MVP

via GIPHY

Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:08 AM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:09 AM   #4
Court Jester

Who are two people that have never been in my kitchen?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:10 AM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I started reading about this on Friday and though "oh, this is probably one of those Mutually Assured Destruction" things...

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Looks like Kendrick up and massacred the guy. By and large I ignore any of these entertainment feuds because nothing lasting ever really comes of them. But damn - Lamar may have put a fatality on Drake here. This was pretty savage.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:14 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I started reading about this on Friday and though "oh, this is probably one of those Mutually Assured Destruction" things...

Looks like Kendrick up and massacred the guy. By and large I ignore any of these entertainment feuds because nothing lasting ever really comes of them. But damn - Lamar may have put a fatality on Drake here. This was pretty savage.
Word is, there's more to come. Drake even referenced it during his dialogue at the end of "the Heart part 6", that he knows Kendrick has more tracks to drop. Probably coming very soon.

Drake went low too....this is just brutal, goddamn:

"Wait a second, that's that one record where you say you got molested

Aw, f**k me, I just made the whole connection

This about to get so depressing

This is trauma for your own confessions

This when your father leave you home alone with no protection, so neglected

That's why these pedophile raps is s**t you so obsessed with, it's so excessive

They acting like it's so aggressive

But you just never known affection

I don't wanna diss you anymore, this really got me second-guessing

"Touch My Body" by Mariah Carey play, you probably start reflecting"
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:42 AM   #7
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Kendrick is a supreme lyricist Drake is just an entertainer.

It would be like Lamar Jackson vs Mahomes in a passing contest. Levels to this one is nowhere near the other
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:15 AM   #8
The talking stonehead

This is probably the most damaging EVIDENCE that’s come out of any of this. Telling a 17 year old that she is “thick” and proceeding to kiss all over her face is definitely not a good look. Especially when you KNEW she was 17.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:18 AM   #9

Quote:

This is probably the most damaging EVIDENCE that’s come out of any of this. Telling a 17 year old that she is “thick” and proceeding to kiss all over her face is definitely not a good look. Especially when you KNEW she was 17.
Have you seen the clips of Millie Bobby Brown talking about how Drake was texting her and taking her to dinner (IIRC, she was 16 at the time or some shit?)
Old 05-06-2024, 10:16 AM   #10

So ****ed up....yet also funny. Im going to hell.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:18 AM   #11
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

So ****ed up....yet also funny. Im going to hell.
That angle was so hilariously obtuse.

POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:19 AM   #12

Quote:
That angle was so hilariously obtuse.

great point.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:21 AM   #13
Veteran

I've been following.

Some of these accusations are insane. Like, the sort of shit that you go to court and put someone behind bars for. Most diss rap isn't real, it's just a chance to show off your lyricism. This beef is real, these guys HATE each other.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:22 AM   #14
Mahomosapien

I love diss tracks.

They hardest one in the past few weeks has honestly been chris brown going at quavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:27 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I love diss tracks.

They hardest one in the past few weeks has honestly been chris brown going at quavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
daaaamn yup. You're right. I forgot all about that.

The amount of diss tracks going out these last few weeks has been insane. Its open season in hip hop right now haha.