Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4960
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2023, 10:32 PM   #2746
Starter

In KC visiting family and need to pickup some beer tomorrow. What local brewers are worth trying out that I would find at the liquor store?
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-23-2023, 11:29 PM   #2747
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by myselff77 View Post
In KC visiting family and need to pickup some beer tomorrow. What local brewers are worth trying out that I would find at the liquor store?
Have to go to brewery, but BKS in Brookside is really good. Roughly 63rd and Troost.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-24-2023, 06:50 AM   #2748
Ultrabanned

KC Bier Co should be on your radar
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 06:51 AM   #2749
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
KC Bier Co should be on your radar
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-24-2023, 10:30 PM   #2750
Certified Bourbon taster

I've been drinking Old Charter 8 year this week - good whiskey for the money, a little smoother than my 'regular pour' Evan Williams. But it's the holiday season! Tomorrow night it'll be Old Weller 'green label'. I'll move back to Evan Williams asap.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:49 AM   #2751
Politically Incorrect

Picked up a bottle of Magistrate Sauvignon Blanc, Jagermeister, Dempsey's Irish Cream and Dempsey's Whiskey.

Didn't make it to Total Wine for my Obam 18yr, about 100 people in line at the store.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 01:46 PM   #2752
Cheat Death

Grabbed one of these nugget ice makers on sale around Xmas

Crushing scratch cherry limeades this afternoon

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 03:14 PM   #2753
Ultrabanned

^^^^^^ Dudeeee nice. I have a sonic a couple minutes from me and buy 20 lbs of their ice at a time for like 6 bucks. I should look into that countertop model but I'm not mad at the current setup. Gives me an excuse to go to Sonic and pick up a Cherry Limeade like this morning.

Nugget ice life is a thing. I can't go back to my old ways. I am having a weak vodka/rasp lemonade in my sonic cup to get started.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 03:34 PM   #2754
Andy Reid Supporter

Having an aviation cocktail as well as a caipirinha. So good
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 04:13 PM   #2755
Politically Incorrect

You guys drinking those summertime drinks are brave.

I've been freezing my balls off all week in Vegas and cranked up the heat as soon as I got home a few hours ago.

I'm doing some scotch to stay warm.
Old 01-13-2024, 05:17 PM   #2756
Ultrabanned

Cinder block did good on this one
Old 01-13-2024, 06:37 PM   #2757
Inmem 2.0

Makers 46
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 06:43 PM   #2758
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Makers 46
That's a stud drink. I've been sticking with vodka and beer to maintain but when we win I see a nice bourbon drink in my future.
Old 01-13-2024, 08:29 PM   #2759
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That's a stud drink. I've been sticking with vodka and beer to maintain but when we win I see a nice bourbon drink in my future.
Do it warm yourself up
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2024, 08:55 PM   #2760
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Makers 46

Just made one. cheers
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.