Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:47 PM   #91
MVP

Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:48 PM   #92
Most Valuable Villain

They literally released a patch for Franchise mode. Half of the bullet points are bug fixes and they’re using it as hype for their new game. Straight ****ing garbage.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:51 PM   #93
The man you could post like.

The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 02:52 PM   #94
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
Madden should just now be called MUT. I fell to their shit 6 years ago and am pissed you can't carry any, not every, cards over or your balance to the next game. Did they not collect cards? Some people always had that cornerstone piece to their collection to show off at a card show. It should be like a homage to how long you been supporting the game when someone see's that Deion Sanders 99 from 2014 still killin it. I would even allow it to be designated NAT if you transfer a card to the next year or even buy contracts to constantly pay to maintain a rare card to use. I could keep going with franchise.
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:53 PM   #95
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
The only real fix for this is ending the EA exclusivity for NFL titles.
It isn't gonna happen either, the NFl cares about money and so does EA, a bunch of reeruns keep buying this game. Also the startup costs and all that means that even if another company could make a game it wouldn't be fiscally worth it, most would still buy Madden.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:54 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Why would they do that? They need you to spend as much money as possible.
I'd probably still buy packs if I could carry some rare ones with me. Place a high contract price on them so if you add the player you got to work with a 70's rated line and such. But I totally agree they don't need to do that because people are foolish enough, me, to buy packs. They ****in hooked me the first time I paid for packs. 99 Deion Sanders worth like 1.5m at the time and I rather used the card than sell it. I probably spent $500 that whole year on it. I haven't spent a dime since besides the game itself. Now I just play the situational game play on MUT and its actually been put to good use when I play H2H.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:11 AM   #97
Hockey Town

People have had enough.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:15 AM   #98
I'll be back.

fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:21 AM   #99
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
fece of the franchsie is da n00 franchize!!!

dese storlyine moods are going to be awsum!!!
Old 07-01-2020, 09:26 AM   #100
Hockey Town

Old 07-01-2020, 11:18 PM   #101
Banned

I still remember when lining up at midnight to get the latest madden was actually a thang *of course would never happen in to todays market* but the latest ****ery is the last straw. They literally could just patch up the CURRENT MADDEN today with that bullshit.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-02-2020, 07:02 AM   #102
Resident Glue Sniffer

back in the early to mid 2000's, I used to take the day off from work, and just play all day/weekend. I think they were usually released on a Thursday back then?

never waited in line; but several years I had to drive to several locations to see if they had any copies left. The good 'ol days.

it's really amazing when you watch some of these vids on you tube where users show old footage from 03, 05, 08 etc; I forgot how much cool stuff there was to do in those games. didn't feel as cartooonish as it does now; and as stale and lame as Franchise mode is now. This whole X factor boost thing......*fart noise*

I know every year we say Madden is going to be trash; and it's usually somewhat accurate. but his year, so far from what we've seen, it literally sounds/ looks like the same game.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 03:32 PM   #103
I'll be back.

hmmm

Old 07-02-2020, 03:42 PM   #104
Most Valuable Villain

They aren’t doing shit. Beta testing opens this week for Madden 21. They aren’t changing anything in this years game. It’s them trying to get people to shut up and buy their game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 04:34 PM   #105
The man you could post like.

Even the executive producer can admit the game isn't up to snuff.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.