Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-09-2017, 11:07 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Youtube.TV

Anybody else using this?

I just switched over from SlingTV to YoutubeTV. Seems great so far. Offers NBC, which Sling annoyingly didn't and the main reason I switched. Also FS1. But not sure if that means Royals games. ESPN. All the normal stations plus cable stuff like Discovery, Syfy, History, NG, etc.

Interface is infinitely better. Ability to pause no matter what. I'm really liking this so far.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:04 PM   #91
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
$15 price hike.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Youtube TV? That additional content isn't worth 15 more bucks a month. I need to go back to the drawing board.

I dropped TWC when they were acquired by Spectrum. I may have to look there way.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:21 PM   #92
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Youtube TV? That additional content isn't worth 15 more bucks a month. I need to go back to the drawing board.

I dropped TWC when they were acquired by Spectrum. I may have to look there way.
AT&T raising their streaming service rates today too. Big Streaming is becoming....cable TV. All over again.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #93
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
AT&T raising their streaming service rates today too. Big Streaming is becoming....cable TV. All over again.
Yep, it was a good thing once but going out like a Dinosaur seeing a big ol fireball heading their way.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 04:50 PM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It’s become so fragmented. But I guess we do have the option now of signing up for a month or two, then canceling once your done with the show or shows you want to watch.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:14 PM   #95
Supporter

Quote:
AT&T is an epic disaster.

Not only are they losing 2 million customers per quarter with Direct TV, their 'Entertainment Arm" is a gigantic mess. HBO Max has been anything but, while they continue to argue Rights Fees with Roku and Amazon, which make up 80% of HBO standalone app market. They're not offering anything substantially new with their "new" service: No 4K, no UHD or HDR, so new subscription numbers are way, way off their projections.

I've had T Mobile for cellular for the past 2.5 years, which has been completely flawless and they provide the MLB.TV package for free each year. Now that I have my internet, phone and TV through Spectrum, I've thought about switching my cell service over but T-Mobile has been so good and so affordable that it's probably not worth the hassle. I wouldn't even consider AT&T as a cellular provider.

I don't see how AT&T in its current incarnation can survive. It's safe to say that their CEO needs to be replaced ASAP but they're too stupid and out of touch to make that move.

Also, I cannot wait until their deal with the NFL expires at the end of the 2021 football season and I kind of have a feeling that they're looking forward to getting out of satellite TV business as well. They're carrying a massive debt load, so changes are definitely coming.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:33 PM   #96
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
$15 price hike.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Well that sucks. $50 was already pushing it.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:46 PM   #97
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Sounds like Spectrum will pay for itself quickly for you. Roku box is my box of choice as well. Someday soon we'll look back on the days we let DTV place clunky big boxes all over our houses and paid them big dollars to do so and just shake our heads.
I did about 5 years ago and never looked back. Took a little bit of getting used to but definitely worth it.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:45 PM   #98
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I'm still with Directv, have been since 2008. With youtube.tv do you have an on-screen guide? If not, how do you know what shows are on? I figured since I'm retired and only have just a few enjoyable things in life, I'm not going to sweat spending an extra $100 a month when I watch a lot of TV and find it's convenient with Directv.
Yes, YouTube TV has an on-screen guide. And the best feature is you can program the stations in any order you like. I programmed all the stations I watch the most at the front. The rest I put in order of my old DirectTV list.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:41 PM   #99
Plays to win the game!

One more $15 hike is going to lose me, I’m not letting them get to the same price as cable which they’re getting really close.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:50 PM   #100
Ain't no relax!

Yeah... so much for that. They've priced themselves out of my range. That's too bad...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:57 AM   #101
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah... so much for that. They've priced themselves out of my range. That's too bad...
Yep, I've been on the fence about it for awhile now. I really like the service in general, but I find I'm not watching much these days. I'll probably go back to it (if, big if) the NFL starts back up, but otherwise I'm not getting much value.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #102
Ain't no relax!

Youtube TV adds NFL Network for next week.

NFL Network and YouTube TV reach new carriage agreement

NFL Network and NFL RedZone are now on YouTube TV.

One week before the start of the 2020 season, NFL Media and YouTube TV announced a new carriage agreement to bring the two NFL-based channels to YouTube TV subscribers.

NFL Network is available on YouTube TV's base package as of Thursday. NFL RedZone is also available now, as part of YouTube TV's new add-on package, Sports Plus, which launched Thursday. Host Scott Hanson will be delivering every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons during the NFL regular season beginning Sept. 13.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #103
a.k.a. Lenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Youtube TV adds NFL Network for next week.

NFL Network and YouTube TV reach new carriage agreement

NFL Network and NFL RedZone are now on YouTube TV.

One week before the start of the 2020 season, NFL Media and YouTube TV announced a new carriage agreement to bring the two NFL-based channels to YouTube TV subscribers.

NFL Network is available on YouTube TV's base package as of Thursday. NFL RedZone is also available now, as part of YouTube TV's new add-on package, Sports Plus, which launched Thursday. Host Scott Hanson will be delivering every touchdown from every game on Sunday afternoons during the NFL regular season beginning Sept. 13.

Good news. Hope they can keep the monthly cost down for a couple of years.

Last edited by Boon; 09-03-2020 at 03:52 PM..
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:05 PM   #104
In Mahomes I trust!

Greatest move we ever made. I love Roku and YouTubeTV. I wish I would have cut the cord 2 years ago. It's nice paying $63.00 a month (includes Netflix) vs. close to $300 for DirecTV or cable.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:06 PM   #105
Fight, build, win!

I had a message about this this morning when I logged in to youtube tv. Sports Plus which includes Redzone and lesser channel with a lot of bs soccer will add 11.00 bucks a mont to your billing.