Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2016, 08:57 PM  
My work speaks for itself!!!

Rejoice: The Steam Summer Sale has begun!

Picked up Soma for 15 bucks, several others for 5 bucks or less.

Let's hear it.....what did everyone pick up?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2020, 03:38 PM   #31
WhatUneed2Hear

Worms WMD for now for me, can't pull the trigger on anything else at this point.
Still hooked on Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 the best game released this year and best baseball game ever.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #32
I got Rice cookin in the micro

doom NBA IL stumervick
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 10:02 PM   #33
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
anyone play '7 days to die' or 'firewatch'? Both pretty cheap.

For those that havent played it - "Life is Strange" is 1.99. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Totally not what I was expecting.
I have a buddy that plays 7 Days to die like mad, think he has over 7k hours in it. I own it but haven't played it much to be honest.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 11:57 PM   #34
On one quarter

Door kickers: Action Squad is on sale and is fun as hell. and its a cheap game to start with

Noita is another cool game that i've been playing lately. it's surprisingly deep. another cheap game on sale
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:46 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Worms WMD for now for me, can't pull the trigger on anything else at this point.
Still hooked on Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 the best game released this year and best baseball game ever.
finally - someone else has seen the beauty of Super mega bb!

I had SMB2, and have been waiting for a price drop for 3, but played the hell out of #2.

Most fun I've had with a BB videogame. I prefer it over the show. Matter of fact, it's the most fun I've had with a BB videogame since "Baseball Stars" (i'm dating myself, I know)

It's fun, easy controls, but can still do a lot with pitching.....and the game plays fast (which is what I hate about most other bb video games).

I'll definitely jump on board for 3!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2020, 03:45 PM   #36
I'll be back.

Picked up Metro Exodus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 03:46 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Picked up Metro Exodus.
please report back.

I finished the first two, and really enjoyed both.
Old 06-28-2020, 12:02 PM   #38
MVP

I just grabbed Remnant From the Ashes. I honestly hadn't even heard of it, but got a YouTube vid from SkillUp in my recommendations, and it looks fun as hell. Downloading it now.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:41 PM   #39
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Picked up Metro Exodus.
I just almost pulled the trigger on this.

I have a problem. It's very difficult for me to pass on, what I perceive, really good deals.

I have a huge library of games in Steam and as a result, I had to create different categories like "must play" and "should play." Otherwise, I forget about games in my library and they get lost in the shuffle.

I currently have 22 games in my "must play" category.

Metro Exodus would probably go in the "should play" category and I would never get to it like all the other games there. It looks so good, though.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-28-2020, 01:54 PM   #40
I'll be back.

I must have 30 games on Steam I've never touched.

Just waiting for the world to end.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 06:59 PM   #41

Quote:

I had SMB2, and have been waiting for a price drop for 3, but played the hell out of #2.

Most fun I've had with a BB videogame. I prefer it over the show. Matter of fact, it's the most fun I've had with a BB videogame since "Baseball Stars" (i'm dating myself, I know)

It's fun, easy controls, but can still do a lot with pitching.....and the game plays fast (which is what I hate about most other bb video games).

It is really fun
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:20 PM   #42
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

Super Mega baseball 3 is my favorite sports game of alltime and all without a single crap given about the ficticious players. It's true baseball at it's finest and made me appreciate the game I had honestly lost love for. Yes I like it as much as Tecmo Bowl oh the horror.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:45 PM   #43

I have this girl in SMB2 on the platupi that wears blackface and RAKES>