Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-23-2016, 08:57 PM  
My work speaks for itself!!!

Rejoice: The Steam Summer Sale has begun!

Picked up Soma for 15 bucks, several others for 5 bucks or less.

Let's hear it.....what did everyone pick up?
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:53 AM   #16
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I take a knee in surrender and will now have to beg members for solutions to mundane problems I'm just not use to having to deal with...
I don't think I've had a problem worth mentioning with a pc in the last 20 years that wasn't hardware related, usually something just wearing down after years of use. For all the well-publicized problems Windows has, I never actually see any of it myself. It's made me wonder for years now how much is actually Windows and how much is user error. I can't even remember the last problem I had that required any support.

/knockonwood

What's ironic to me is a friend of mine who swears on Apple's superiority spends so much time getting help from the mac store they know him by name. Literally seems to need help with something every few weeks.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:56 AM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I don't think I've had a problem worth mentioning with a pc in the last 20 years that wasn't hardware related, usually something just wearing down after years of use. For all the well-publicized problems Windows has, I never actually see any of it myself. It's made me wonder for years now how much is actually Windows and how much is user error.

/knockonwood
ME and Windows 8 were really really bad. Since then Windows has gotten much better with Vista, XP, and 7 being really good. 10 is okay but I wish it had classic shell desktop like Windows 7.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-25-2016, 10:58 AM   #18
Supporter

Great, time to buy a bunch of games I don't have time to play.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:24 AM   #19
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Great, time to buy a bunch of games I don't have time to play.
Prioroties man!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:29 AM   #20
I got Rice cookin in the micro

You have to make an effort to play games. People don't realize that you will be dead soon enough. **** that wedding that you were going two. Those two won't make it past 5 years of marriage. Play the **** out of video games. You know after that chump gets divorced he will come over bitching and moaning about his 401k being gone, but look at you. You will be leveled up like a mother ****er in Elder Scrolls.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 11:38 AM   #21
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
ME and Windows 8 were really really bad. Since then Windows has gotten much better with Vista, XP, and 7 being really good. 10 is okay but I wish it had classic shell desktop like Windows 7.
Somehow I skipped both ME and 8.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 12:48 PM   #22
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
You have to make an effort to play games. People don't realize that you will be dead soon enough. **** that wedding that you were going two. Those two won't make it past 5 years of marriage. Play the **** out of video games. You know after that chump gets divorced he will come over bitching and moaning about his 401k being gone, but look at you. You will be leveled up like a mother ****er in Elder Scrolls.
I would have been - but Mac no longer supports it.

What have I done with my life?...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:02 PM   #23
MVP

Macs have been a PC with an Apple tweaked version of Ubuntu for as long as I can remember. **** Apple.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-25-2016, 07:27 PM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I signed on about 3 months ago to find out Steam no longer supports my Mac OS.

*SIGH*

Final straw.

I have too much on here (photoshop, a 10 year old maya, etc) to just dump this iMac and move on but my next purchase (after searching over EVERY single option Apple has) will be a PC build.

For a long while the architecture of the Apple machine was superior. Then that caved with them caving to Intel.

Now, their OS, which use to be the MAIN reason to overpay is just as much $3it as Windows. And on top of this they refuse to conform to the norms of connectivity and allow an HDMI output or anything resembling one without an expensive adaptor cable on top of all that mess.

I take a knee in surrender and will now have to beg members for solutions to mundane problems I'm just not use to having to deal with...
Just hit me up, im local and i make house calls~
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2016, 08:37 PM   #25
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Just hit me up, im local and i make house calls~
Have someone build a Hackintosh. Problem solved.
FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-26-2016, 09:33 AM   #26
My work speaks for itself!!!

anyone play '7 days to die' or 'firewatch'? Both pretty cheap.

For those that havent played it - "Life is Strange" is 1.99. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Totally not what I was expecting.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-26-2016, 12:30 PM   #27
MVP

I just spent a bunch of money. Got Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced edition, Mad Max, and Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate edition. I already had Dragon Age Origins, but never played any of the DLC, and for $7.50 I figured why not.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM   #28
MVP

Mad Max video game is the sleeper hit of my Summer Sale spending spree. The cars are cool, upgrading them is fun, and the car combat is a blast. The melee combat is solid, if simple, in that Arkham Asylum kinda way. A great sidekick character who fixes your car. It's not very heavy on story, but what there is is fun and well done.

8.5 out of 10 from me. Would eat dog food and maggots off of corpses again.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:05 PM   #29
Hello

I bought pillars of eternity and Age of empires 2.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 07:36 PM   #30
Time Keeps On Slipping

Summer Sale is on!

Just got NBA 2K20 for $8 and Assassin's Creed: Origins for $12.

Not bad.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.