Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #61
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
You go to Hell! Go straight to HELL!!!
Sorry! I will reevaluate in a week or so. Episodes 4 -> 8.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:01 PM   #62
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Spoiler!
Episode 3 is the one that gets you to continue wtf
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 07-24-2016, 08:23 AM   #63
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I wouldn't even go near my older brother's waterbed.

Off topic but talk about the 80s. What a horrible idea those things were. Sooooo uncomfortable.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:21 PM   #64
Cast Iron Jedi

On episode 4 now. Little things in this really have the time period just spot on - like Trapper Keepers at school. Freakin' awesome.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:51 PM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
On episode 4 now. Little things in this really have the time period just spot on - like Trapper Keepers at school. Freakin' awesome.
The hairstyles, the hideous makeup Brenda uses, etc.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 03:02 PM   #66
Cast Iron Jedi

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

Ryder is doing a good job, too. Can't be easy acting to a wad of Christmas lights.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:53 AM   #67
Immanentize The Eschaton

I watched the first episode. It held my attention. It was giving me early 80's flashbacks but I'll keep watching.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:18 PM   #68
Caralho

I enjoyed it.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:53 AM   #69
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Spoiler!
it gets better each episode
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:59 PM   #70
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
I enjoyed it.

You seem nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
it gets better each episode

Thank you for not beating me up - I believe you and will totally watch the other 5. Look I really like A LOT about it. But I'm not grasping the story - at least as much as the others. It'll come I'd imagine - I'll fire it up again this week. I'm currently watching Pet Sematary.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:55 AM   #71
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
You seem nice.

Thank you for not beating me up - I believe you and will totally watch the other 5. Look I really like A LOT about it. But I'm not grasping the story - at least as much as the others. It'll come I'd imagine - I'll fire it up again this week. I'm currently watching Pet Sematary.

I'm also surprised that you would say "lack of story." In my opinion there are multiple good story threads running through the show so far and I just finished episode four. It has a Fringe/X-Files feel to it for me which is kind of fun in the early 80's setting. So many 80's references in there that you can't really list them all. And I did chuckle when MKULTRA popped up on that microfiche screen.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:59 AM   #72
Needs more middle fingers

Love this show so far. Just finished episode 6 last night, will finish the season tonight. I had to fight with my wife to get her to watch it, but now she's hooked.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:02 AM   #73
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Love this show so far. Just finished episode 6 last night, will finish the season tonight. I had to fight with my wife to get her to watch it, but now she's hooked.
Once I got onto the middle episodes, I couldn't stop. I ended up staying up way later than I normally do because they kept ending episodes on cliffhangers. I watched ep. 1 on one night, then binged the rest of the series on the second.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #74
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I'm also surprised that you would say "lack of story." In my opinion there are multiple good story threads running through the show so far and I just finished episode four. It has a Fringe/X-Files feel to it for me which is kind of fun in the early 80's setting. So many 80's references in there that you can't really list them all. And I did chuckle when MKULTRA popped up on that microfiche screen.
honestly sometimes my ADD gets in the way. Chillax though and scratch my evaluation, I'll post my final thoughts soon.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:05 PM   #75
MVP

Dope ass remix of the main theme by some french DJ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pab-OqBIKJk
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.