Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:18 PM   #1516
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Oh, and I did read, somewhere but can't recall where, that dill was finicky when it got transplanted. Perhaps I should just start from seed and leave it in one spot by itself?
I think that's what mom did. If we can grow it here, you should be good to go.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:18 PM   #1517
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Cool. You could just do a small one for the family, if a greenhouse is too much work. I am thinking of doing that...but I have a black thumb.

I also forgot I have something growing and forge to water my Earth Boxes.

I need an alarm system to remind me. Any suggestions for how to install a small watering system where I just push a button from inside my home?

Guess I should ask in the gardening thread.
You should be able to get the toys to do it at your local home improvement/garden center.

Here are examples of both single and dual valve options:

http://www.amazon.com/Orbit-62061N-9...Z1YQCDSF9BPMN9

http://www.amazon.com/Orbit-Valve-Di...N%3DB00KIXY6NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I rigged mine up to my drip emitter system and installed a shutoff valve before my garden that is directly into the poly pipe. That way it can be on a timer like the rest of the shrubs/yard, or I can continue watering the rest of the yard and shut the valve off since the garden requires less water. The emitters are super easy to install and I can even regulate them to have some of them turned off and some kept on if something is harvested and no longer needs to be watered in a certain area.

This also allows use to leave for a week at a time and not need someone to come water out plants.

I too am a black thumb and not a handyman, so if I can do it, so can you.

This year's plan is to rig up a timed drip system (probably a basic timed faucet + leaky hose setup) so that I don't have to work the garden every day. I'm going to be putting a second garden together in my brother's yard, so I won't have the same amount of recreational time for the one at my own house.

Last edited by Just Passin' By; 02-15-2016 at 04:53 PM..
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:34 PM   #1518
Gimme My Berries Back!

Thanks guys for the tips.

Just a FYI, these Earth Boxes operate with a tube in the corner that you fill and the water sits in a basin at the bottom. It allows the plants to slowly take in water as needed. I even forget to water that too often.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #1519
Mod Team

Quote:
Oh that sounds like something I'll have to get a guy to do for me. I am not the most mechanical person but it's mainly due to lack of interest and don't like to bother with such things. My sprinkler system is automatic but I haven't a clue how it works—mainly cuz I have never bothered with it.
Looks like you'll be handing out sex in trade for some sprinkler work.

Not a bad gig if you can find it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:14 PM   #1520
Supporter

Quote:

I'd trade sex for work if I could find any work women would do for me.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:15 PM   #1521
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

Oh, I won't have to go that far. I can pay someone to do it I'm sure. Or the SO can do it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #1522
Cast Iron Jedi

Finally getting rid of all the sausage I have. Lentils and sausage.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:37 PM   #1523
a haw haw haw

I'm back to low carb but I had a delicious taco salad,with no chips of course.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:37 PM   #1524
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Finally getting rid of all the sausage I have. Lentils and sausage.
I love a good sausage and lentil soup.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #1525
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I love a good sausage and lentil soup.

With Swiss chard.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:31 PM   #1526
Cast Iron Jedi

Old 02-15-2016, 06:53 PM   #1527
Cast Iron Jedi

I like the concept a lot, but picked a poor sausage. I used this locally smoked sausage, and the smoke on it is just too much. I have a nice Texas smoked sausage that I think I'd like to try next time.
Old 02-15-2016, 06:58 PM   #1528
Supporter

Quote:
Oh that sounds like something I'll have to get a guy to do for me. I am not the most mechanical person but it's mainly due to lack of interest and don't like to bother with such things. My sprinkler system is automatic but I haven't a clue how it works—mainly cuz I have never bothered with it.
My reccommendation is to buy one of these
http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-...s/N-5yc1vZc63g

And hook it to one of these. Run it to each plant.

http://www.homedepot.com/b/Outdoors-...s/N-5yc1vZc5ss
Old 02-15-2016, 07:20 PM   #1529
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My reccommendation is to buy one of these
And hook it to one of these. Run it to each plant.
I need to pay more attention as to whether I'm clicking the ass wiping thread or otherwise.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #1530
"Think BOOM!"

Halibut fish and chips. OMG. I'm in heaven.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.