Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 11:43 PM   #15241
MVP

Cost per ounce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So this is ridiculously expensive. But it's really really tasty. I'm guessing it's going to last a long time since it's so spicy. Incredible hot pepper flavor for hot pepper addicts... This is seriously spicy no joke...

https://www.flatironpepper.com/produ...fbf5fb38&_ss=r
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2020, 06:59 AM   #15242
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
So this is ridiculously expensive. But it's really really tasty. I'm guessing it's going to last a long time since it's so spicy. Incredible hot pepper flavor for hot pepper addicts... This is seriously spicy no joke...

https://www.flatironpepper.com/produ...fbf5fb38&_ss=r
I've pimped this before, probably in this very thread, but here goes again. Not sure how it matches up on a price/ounce basis, but this stuff is great if you already know you're gonna add salt and need to add heat. Adds WAY more heat than salt so you don't have to worry about oversalting.

https://www.spiceandtea.com/scorpion...-sea-salt.html
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:41 AM   #15243
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Cost per ounce?
Bottle was $20. So it's about ~$12/oz. But it doesn't take much...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:42 AM   #15244
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I've pimped this before, probably in this very thread, but here goes again. Not sure how it matches up on a price/ounce basis, but this stuff is great if you already know you're gonna add salt and need to add heat. Adds WAY more heat than salt so you don't have to worry about oversalting.

https://www.spiceandtea.com/scorpion...-sea-salt.html
Ohhh... might have to try that salt. Thanks.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 10:28 AM   #15245
MVP

I make a smoked pepper dust mix that I sell for $15 oz. No salt in mine just breath taking, eye watering heat.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-29-2020, 06:01 PM   #15246
Politically Incorrect

Saturday lunch:

Had some super fresh Shrimp ceviche with red onions, cucumber, jalapenos, cherry tomatoes, cilatro, lime juice served with crispy wontons.

Then 3 Mongolion glazed lamb chops grilled to perfection with a red cabbage slaw.

I had a frozen Mango margarita with a Grand Marnier topper added
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:25 PM   #15247
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I make a smoked pepper dust mix that I sell for $15 oz. No salt in mine just breath taking, eye watering heat.
Like most of your posts
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 07:28 PM   #15248
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I need to make some ceiveche shrimp and other stuff. Don't think the GF has ever had it. May take some convincing.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2020, 11:01 PM   #15249
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I need to make some ceiveche shrimp and other stuff. Don't think the GF has ever had it. May take some convincing.
My favorite and best ceviche ever aside from the beach in Cancun 35 years ago is from Uncle Julio's in northern Virginia.

This recipe is damn close to it

https://domesticdreamboat.com/ceviche/

Ingredients
8 oz tilapia fillets
6 oz scallops
6 oz peeled shrimp
1 tsp lime zest
1/2 cup lime juice 4 limes
1/2 cup lemon juice 4 lemons
1 small red bell pepper stemmed, seeded and minced
1 small jalapeno pepper stemmed, seeded and minced
1 clove medium garlic minced or pressed
salt
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 scallions thinly sliced
4 Tbsp cilantro minced
1/2 tsp sugar
black pepper to taste
Instructions
Slice tilapia fillets into 1/3" thick slices, then cut into 1" pieces. Remove shrimp tails and slice both shrimp and scallops 1/3" thick.
Mix seafood, lime zest, lime and lemon juice, bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic and 1/2 tsp salt in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring halfway through.
Pour mixture into a mesh strainer to drain excess liquid, but still leaving it moist. Stir in olive oil, scallions, cilantro, sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Serve either family style or in individual bowls. Can be served on top of a green salad or with tortilla chips or fresh corn tortillas.

NOTE: I would add finely chopped red onion and small grape or cherry tomatoes cut in half to this along with some small cubed pieces of cucumber. Needs some more veggies to freshen up and balance all the seafood.

Last edited by scho63; 06-30-2020 at 11:23 AM..
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:29 AM   #15250
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Just don’t tell her it’s the lime juice cooking the shrimp and she’ll never know the difference...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:16 PM   #15251
Cheat Death

Panko crust fried halibut and literal chips

Mostly flossing these Clancy Nashville Hot Chicken chips from Aldis

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 05:45 PM   #15252
Consuming CP souls

Chicken chips Ricky. Should have gone with chicken fingers with them...the good kind
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:18 PM   #15253
Cheat Death

Wife made homemade garlic hummus so I did chicken shawarma on the grill with naan and carrots as a cooler

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:23 PM   #15254
My Mamma Says

1st time cooking a pizza on my pellet grill... I’ll let you know how it turned out..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:37 PM   #15255
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'll add this here too, but this pork belly has a long way to go before it's ready to smoke.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.