Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4752
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:15 PM   #226
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
NO NO NO!!!!

USE SIMPLY LEMONADE
Yea that shit's good but I have the country time simply because I don't drink lemonade unless I am drinking. That half gallon container would sit in my fridge for months on end before it was finished. I usually go for San Pellegrino but I was out!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:27 PM   #227
**** the Raiders

I switched to a dry Manhattan. Dry only because I do not have sweet vermouth. I do not like it as much as the regular. The bourbon used is Woodford Reseve Double Oaked. It will probably be just that on the rocks next.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:41 PM   #228
pie is never free

Got my taxes back today and splurged a bit... orange juice, pineapple juice and Bacardi clear... just a few though, tomorrow starts early.

Dinner is the Szechuan Triple Crown "with shrimp, chicken, beef and vegetables in a spicy Szechuan sauce"... its staying warm in a 200 degree oven while I imbibe.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:50 PM   #229
Supporter

Probably about 8oz of Larceny tonight.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:24 AM   #230
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea that shit's good but I have the country time simply because I don't drink lemonade unless I am drinking. That half gallon container would sit in my fridge for months on end before it was finished. I usually go for San Pellegrino but I was out!
We think alike as I have San Pellegrino Blood Orange, Lemon, and Grapefruit Italian soda in my fridge now!

7-11 carries the small single bottle of Simply Lemonade-you can also buy the quart size

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #231
Red, White & Blue for the U.S.

Starting with this in about one hour here in Maynooth, Ireland!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	guiness.png
Views:	493
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	109283  
KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.KC Dan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:36 AM   #232
Baba Ganoush

I'm craving a Miller High Life reeaaaal bad.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:37 PM   #233
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This stuff. Tastes awesome but needs some alcohol to make it awesomeer.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 01:59 PM   #234
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
This stuff. Tastes awesome but needs some alcohol to make it awesomeer.
How many sugars?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:25 PM   #235
Shit

Taking at least a week off...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:38 PM   #236
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
How many sugars?

Help?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:01 PM   #237
Baba Ganoush

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

Having a Kaiser Pils. Pretty good.
Posted via Mobile Device

Old 03-05-2015, 09:20 PM   #238
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Having a Kaiser Pils. Pretty good.
Posted via Mobile Device

I really don't like you much as far as football goes but your beer choice isn't bad. Yet you need some serious advice.

Never ever ever use a frosted glass to drink beer unless its a beer you don't really want to taste. You are wasting your time and effort.

Good beer does not need to be freezing cold or in a frosted glass to taste good. Its just the opposite.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2015, 04:54 PM   #239
BOOM!1!

Trying Horny Goat's Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, then some 80 Acre.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:58 PM   #240
BOOM!1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Trying Horny Goat's Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, then some 80 Acre.
Tastes like Reeses Pieces puffs cereal.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.