Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Juggsica Simpson

I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg
Views:	6838
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	100217  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:34 AM   #916
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've mentioned this before but seriously, if you guys haven't seen celebrities in person, especially women, it can be horrifying because while they look amazing in TV and print, for the most part, they're completely emaciated in person.

The diets and the weight-controlling drugs coupled with massive amounts of cardio do well for them in front of the camera but they're often scary looking off-camera.

:insert he’s right you know gif:
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:41 AM   #917
MVP

I've heard the name before, but I have no clue who she is or what she does. Is she the one that sings the Sunday Night football song that I always fast forward though?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:03 AM   #918
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'm 180 degrees from down
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 07:06 AM   #919
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I've heard the name before, but I have no clue who she is or what she does. Is she the one that sings the Sunday Night football song that I always fast forward though?
Nope, that would be Carrie Underwood. Jessica Simpson is a former singer/actress that was pretty big about 20 years ago.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-27-2020, 12:00 PM   #920
Politically Incorrect

I would be on this like white on rice!
Or like ants to a picnic!
Or like stink on shit!
Or a whore to a sailor's convention!

You get the idea!

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 12:04 PM   #921
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I've mentioned this before but seriously, if you guys haven't seen celebrities in person, especially women, it can be horrifying because while they look amazing in TV and print, for the most part, they're completely emaciated in person.

The diets and the weight-controlling drugs coupled with massive amounts of cardio do well for them in front of the camera but they're often scary looking off-camera.
Another stupid generalization.

There are some women in Hollywood with bad skin, fake teeth, bad fake tits, plastic surgery and too much makeup.

Then there are MANY who are naturally beautiful.

Jessica is one....

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 05:15 PM   #922
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

I don't understand the hate. She is gorgeous for her age.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 07:34 PM   #923
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I don't understand the hate. She is gorgeous for her age.
IF that was your HS sweetheart and you were still married with a happy home you have won the game of life.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 11:02 PM   #924
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
IF that was your HS sweetheart and you were still married with a happy home you have won the game of life.

Hell yeah.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 07:52 AM   #925
Banned

Certainly not someone to go apeshit over. Much better women are all over IRL. Same goes for Gracie.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 10:26 AM   #926
Curmudgeon

Quote:

I agree with Dane here. What you see in print or on the screen is a combination of professional makeup arists and the best of the best lighting techs. As those women age, many will turn to trainers to maintin their weight and such, often destroying their bodies and natural beauty. Take a long look at Courteney Cox from her early days vs. today or Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire vs. Margin Call. Would I still hit either? In a New York minute, but I rather be with 1996 Demi or Courteney.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #927
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I agree with Dane here. What you see in print or on the screen is a combination of professional makeup arists and the best of the best lighting techs. As those women age, many will turn to trainers to maintin their weight and such, often destroying their bodies and natural beauty. Take a long look at Courteney Cox from her early days vs. today or Demi Moore in St. Elmo's Fire vs. Margin Call. Would I still hit either? In a New York minute, but I rather be with 1996 Demi or Courteney.
Demi was pretty furry down low back then...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:05 PM   #928
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Demi was pretty furry down low back then...
Pics?
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:12 PM   #929
Curmudgeon

C'mon, George, it's not like you haven't been there before. You're a trooper, so we all know you'd explore that jungle with the zeal of a young Henry Morton Stanley.

Oh yeah, pics or it didn't happen.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:43 PM   #930
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.A.P. View Post
Pics?

Just google “Demi moore hairy”. It will pop up.

Yes, they’re real.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.