Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Juggsica Simpson

I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg
Views:	6737
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	100217  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 09:29 AM   #841
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I didn't say that.

The girl I'm going out with tonight is certainly more attractive, and less fake, with a face less busted, though.

There are CPers wives who are more attractive than this woman. You guys are just distracted by plastic stuffed into her stretchy skin.
I mean, I think my lady is more attractive.

But even with all the over the top plastic surgery which I'm not into, she's still well above average on planet earth.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2020, 10:16 AM   #842
Curmudgeon

Let's get real. The vast majority of us, given the opportunity in a singles bar that caters to the over 35 crowd, wouldn't think twice about taking her home and hitting it like Seal Team 6 on a rescue mission. Granted, you might chew your arm off the next morning when all her makeup is on the pillowcase, but your nutsack would be empty and you'd leave with a smile on your face. I realize that there are some elitists here that only bang hardbody 18-25 year old super models, but to each their own. Besides, they all know if nothing else, their hand is a slut. .
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 04:09 AM   #843
Politically Incorrect

She ain't looking no 50 or 40 or 35 in a photo from this week......

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:56 AM   #844
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

My wife bought her book yesterday. Son, I am disappoint.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 07:56 AM   #845
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
My wife bought her book yesterday. Son, I am disappoint.
in the book, or your wife?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:15 AM   #846
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
in the book, or your wife?
sec
in my wife because of the book purchase

Simpson actually looks hot on the front cover. They seem to have taken a picture that minimizes her weight gain induced squareface jaw.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 10:29 AM   #847
Politically Incorrect

Brand new and just hot.....

Old 05-29-2020, 11:30 AM   #848
Politically Incorrect

Juggsica went all gymtastic and cranked out the super body!

Old 05-29-2020, 12:22 PM   #849
__

Those calves are next level.

I’m happy with my busy schedule, but there are days I lament not having like 6 months of nothing to do but cranking out weights at the gym.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:25 PM   #850
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

I’m happy with my busy schedule, but there are days I lament not having like 6 months of nothing to do but cranking out weights at the gym.
Planet Fitness.

They feed you pizza so you don’t have to worry about dinner. More time for working out.

/Pete
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:33 PM   #851
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

Every time I try to get back into working out, I break down.

Try to run and within 4 weeks I have tendinitis in my ankle, a pair of stiff knees and a sore foot. Try to hit the weights and I normally can't make it two weeks before discs in my neck give up the ghost and I have knots through my middle-back.

I'd imagine I need a personal trainer to get me over the hump and back into fighting shape. Invariably I just fall apart when I try to go it alone.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:39 PM   #852
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Planet Fitness.

They feed you pizza so you don’t have to worry about dinner. More time for working out.

/Pete
They were doing pizza every monday

I was trying to do the math if I could consume enough pizza on mondays to justify the 10 dollar gym fee
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:42 PM   #853
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Juggsica went all gymtastic and cranked out the super body!

Looks way better.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:50 PM   #854
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Looks way better.
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
I would definitely take this one over the one built like Richard Simmons.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.