Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:15 PM   #5581
Fight, build, win!

Hey BWillie is this what you were looking for?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-37...dium=affiliate

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:35 PM   #5582
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hey BWillie is this what you were looking for?

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-37...dium=affiliate

Ohhh that is quite enticing. I'm up to #39th in the World in Golden Tee Mobile. All of the guys ahead of me for the most part are cabinet players. They played the arcade version in bars for years and years. Think I'll pull the trigger on this soon so I can learn the arcade game, to, although looks to be a smaller housing & probably a tad watered down.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:11 PM   #5583
Fight, build, win!

Watching the rerun of the opening round of Rocket Mortgage Classic. DeChambeau was really launching it shot a 66. He is one back but could have been so much better. He would be in middle fairway short half-swing shots that flew the green and his putting is suspect at best.

Its an old Robert Trent Jones course that interview he made weds he kinda dissed it as the short cute old course. He said sorry Mr jones it's just what it is today. I kinda hope it eats his lunch when it dries out for the weekend as no rain in sight.

Also in his after the round interview, he seemed disappointed with his caddy. Maybe with good reason he barked at him several times after flying greens. Even paced out front of green a couple of times like he didn't trust yardage he was being given.

He had a good round that had a chance at being brilliant. But secretly kinda hope Mr Jones old course takes a large bite outta his ass.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2020, 01:15 PM   #5584
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Watching the rerun of the opening round of Rocket Mortgage Classic. DeChambeau was really launching it shot a 66. He is one back but could have been so much better. He would be in middle fairway short half-swing shots that flew the green and his putting is suspect at best.

Its an old Robert Trent Jones course that interview he made weds he kinda dissed it as the short cute old course. He said sorry Mr jones it's just what it is today. I kinda hope it eats his lunch when it dries out for the weekend as no rain in sight.

Also in his after the round interview, he seemed disappointed with his caddy. Maybe with good reason he barked at him several times after flying greens. Even paced out front of green a couple of times like he didn't trust yardage he was being given.

He had a good round that had a chance at being brilliant. But secretly kinda hope Mr Jones old course takes a large bite outta his ass.
Hes feeling super confident the way hes been hitting the ball post covid shutdown. His interviews reflect it and boarder line cocky. How a guy can come on tour hitting 285 to 290 then a few years later bombing it 350 is amazing. He actually is a good putter, its a really interesting concept where he has a tall putter with a super long grip so he can have his arms straight the entire stroke. He seems to struggle with his wedge game and chipping perhaps due to all of his irons being the same length.

One of these days Im going to look into changing my swing into something similar to his. He based his swing on thr book The Golfing Machine. Physics, math and angles.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:10 AM   #5585
Wasted away again...

So my wife green lighted me getting a full bag fitting, driver to putter. I have a fitting scheduled with Golf MD (Top 100 club fitter in the US) in three weeks. I've never been fitted before and am beyond excited.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2020, 10:24 AM   #5586
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
So my wife green lighted me getting a full bag fitting, driver to putter. I have a fitting scheduled with Golf MD (Top 100 club fitter in the US) in three weeks. I've never been fitted before and am beyond excited.
Have fun and don't believe what the trackman says you still hit it 350+ and your swing is perfect.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 07-17-2020, 11:08 AM   #5587
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I was fitted for my Pings and it was fun... The guy helping me wasn’t there to judge my swing just help me get the most out of it.. If I hit one bad he just said hit another one..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:57 PM   #5588
Future NBA Finals MVP

Bump. Hows everyone hitting it?
Old 07-31-2020, 06:04 AM   #5589
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Bump. Hows everyone hitting it?
Hitting the driver good but I’m struggling with my putting... Missed a damm 3 footer to win a 5 hole carry over.. My putter didnt get carried to the cart.. it flew...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2020, 09:58 AM   #5590
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Hitting the driver good but I’m struggling with my putting... Missed a damm 3 footer to win a 5 hole carry over.. My putter didnt get carried to the cart.. it flew...
I've never been a good putter either but I got the biggest winn putter grip known to man and it's helped me a little bit. Maybe give it a shot?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
Old 07-31-2020, 10:45 AM   #5591
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I've never been a good putter either but I got the biggest winn putter grip known to man and it's helped me a little bit. Maybe give it a shot?

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
I’ve used the oversized grips and have settled on the mid sized one... I even have a practice putting mat in my family room but I still throw up on myself on the course sometimes... I think a change in putter is long overdue.. Need to find a new Odyssey putter I like..
Funny.. I used to be the best putter in our group but now I think I’m thinking too much..
Old 07-31-2020, 10:56 AM   #5592
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

On the practice green put a tee in the ground and putt to that. When you putt to a real cup it will look like a big bucket.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2020, 10:59 AM   #5593
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I’ve used the oversized grips and have settled on the mid sized one... I even have a practice putting mat in my family room but I still throw up on myself on the course sometimes... I think a change in putter is long overdue.. Need to find a new Odyssey putter I like..
Funny.. I used to be the best putter in our group but now I think I’m thinking too much..
One putts optimally after the 3rd beer.

One putts most horribly after the 7th beer.
Old 07-31-2020, 08:11 PM   #5594
I could of gone pro

Started out today with 4 pars, hittting everything, drives and irons perfect. Then hit the drive on the 5th hole to right and it bounced into some crap. Take an unplayable, tree in the way, hit a 7 down to left side of the fairway about 90 yards from the green, it's the longest par 4 on the course. Then I hit a shit shot into a bunker in front, and end up with a 7. I noticed on the dash it's 98 degrees. It was downhill from there, on the back nine it hit 100 degrees. I ended up with a two 43's. It's the hottest day I've played golf in the 9 years I've been back in Florida, I never see a 100 degrees here ever.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-01-2020, 06:58 AM   #5595
MVP

I've always struggled with early extension, saw this video and it clicked. I'm striping the ball now.

OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.