Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-11-2008, 11:49 AM  
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***

Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #271
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
I laughed at that. Tiger drives away from the fairway often. Even on his best days he is hitting out of the rough a ton.
He has the best short game in the world for a reason
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #272
Shaken. Not stirred.

What the hell is he talking about. If there was something big enough to alter the course of the ball I think Woods would have moved it in advance. I don't see where that ball was "moved" off course.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #273
Now you've pissed me off!

Miller, you are completely full of hogshit. That putt hit abso****inglutely nothing. Just because he's Tiger Woods doesn't mean you have to manufacture excuses for why he missed a putt.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #274
Archivist

Tiger missed that putt, not because he's human because it 'hit something'...

knobbers know what im talking about...the story is not Tiger but Rocco's chance to not f'it up.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #275
Shaken. Not stirred.

I never felt like that putt was going in at all.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #276
DeadPunisher

Quote:
What the hell is he talking about. If there was something big enough to alter the course of the ball I think Woods would have moved it in advance. I don't see where that ball was "moved" off course.
I thought it bounced left when I watched it. It could have been something small.

At least I like Rocco. I don't like Westwood (non-American bastard)

Wow, Rocco just beating the hell out of the ball.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:11 PM   #277
Shaken. Not stirred.

That hurt.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:12 PM   #278
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I thought it bounced left when I watched it. It could have been something small.

At least I like Rocco. I don't like Westwood (non-American bastard)

Wow, Rocco just beating the hell out of the ball.
Must be the groundskeepers fault for missing that blade of grass then. I sure didn't see it bump off course. I still think that shot was not going in either way.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #279
Supporter

Maybe the ocean forgot to pull it.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #280
Archivist

Quote:
Must be the groundskeepers fault for missing that blade of grass then. I sure didn't see it bump off course. I still think that shot was not going in either way.
of course it was the groudskeepers fault...you must not watch golf
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #281

Rocco piss pounded that putt.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #282

This hole is just long enough for Rocco to have a Tin Cup moment if he hits a perfect drive.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:17 PM   #283
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
of course it was the groudskeepers fault...you must not watch golf
Christ you tard. I was friggin kidding.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:18 PM   #284

Rocco doesn't need to be thinking immortality. He needs to be thinking "hit the seven iron".
Old 06-15-2008, 06:20 PM   #285
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Rocco doesn't need to be thinking immortality. He needs to be thinking "hit the seven iron".
Lay it up!! Lay it up!!!