Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Juggsica Simpson

I saw a photo the other day of Jessica Simpson. SHE IS HUGE! Her knockers look like they are a 44GGG and could nurse the entire Chiefs Planet family......

Ahh the glow of motherhood
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pregnant-Jessica-Simpson-Holds-Hands-with-Eric-Johnson-1-435x580.jpg
Views:	6809
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	100217  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd rather marry that version, yes. But I'd rather have one night with this one:

Spoiler!

Yeah, she's cartoonish, but that's just premium pump and dump material.

I think you're just not into curves. And I get it - that's not something you buy if you can just rent. My wife is 5'9" and about 130 lbs so my baseline approach is probably similar.

But a one-off? Lordy that would be a blast.
I'd much rather have this version than that meth'd up looking fistable thing in that other picture.

I'm hoping Scho just chose a bad picture.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:44 PM   #857
Supporter

Where did her hips go?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:46 PM   #858
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

She looks beautiful either way.
That is one negative online and here, you all would beg to be with her and most of your significants are not even half as attractive.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:55 PM   #859
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Where did her hips go?
You mean where did her gross fat deposits go?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #860
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Where did her hips go?
I think it's fair to say that those were not a result of bone structure...

Doing squats in your early 20s will yield some pretty impressive returns.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #861
MVP

No doubt about it.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #862
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You mean where did her gross fat deposits go?
Before she got fat she had hips.

This over-workout shit turned her into a tank.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:01 PM   #863
Supporter

Quote:
Every time I try to get back into working out, I break down.

Try to run and within 4 weeks I have tendinitis in my ankle, a pair of stiff knees and a sore foot. Try to hit the weights and I normally can't make it two weeks before discs in my neck give up the ghost and I have knots through my middle-back.

I'd imagine I need a personal trainer to get me over the hump and back into fighting shape. Invariably I just fall apart when I try to go it alone.
I can’t run anymore. Arthritis in my knees, shin splints, plantar fasciitis **** me in the ass if I try to run.

I do pretty well keeping my shit together doing higher reps with low weight. Part of it is I do it by myself so no spotter but if I load up I rip my shoulders all to shit.

Then fieldwork comes and it all goes to hell. My dad got some physical therapy work in on his low back and it really helped. He’s still a broken down old man but he’s holding together way better.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:01 PM   #864
Supporter

Quote:
Every time I try to get back into working out, I break down.

Try to run and within 4 weeks I have tendinitis in my ankle, a pair of stiff knees and a sore foot. Try to hit the weights and I normally can't make it two weeks before discs in my neck give up the ghost and I have knots through my middle-back.

I'd imagine I need a personal trainer to get me over the hump and back into fighting shape. Invariably I just fall apart when I try to go it alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post

No doubt about it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:11 PM   #865
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Looks way better.
She looks terrible in this pic. Find a balance, girl. And see a shrink.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:50 PM   #866
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post

No doubt about it.
wow, she looks bad like she been on drugs too ****ing long wow
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #867
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
wow, she looks bad like she been on drugs too ****ing long wow
Led Zeppelin T turns me on.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:06 PM   #868
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, that's weird and looks more like a meth diet. All sunken eyes and lumpy thighs.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:59 PM   #869
Banned

I know I'm in the minority on this one but back in the day I thought her sister Ashlee was hotter.
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:01 PM   #870
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
She looks terrible in this pic. Find a balance, girl. And see a shrink.
I like 'em skinny.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.