Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-04-2014, 12:53 AM  
Veteran

Does anyone get laid in this city?

outside of social circles?

i';ve been going out every weekend for the past 2 years. Not much to speak of in terms of success. PUA attempted
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #226
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Just stop wearing billed caps. You're not 17.
I've never posted my age. And im balding and also guys who are successful with 18-21 year old girls wear hats a lot
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #227
Life is changing..

You look less like a douche now.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #228
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
guys who are successful with 18-21 year old girls wear hats a lot
Stop this madness.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:02 PM   #229
Life is changing..

Quote:
I've never posted my age. And im balding and also guys who are successful with 18-21 year old girls wear hats a lot
There's a difference between wearing a hat, and wearing a flat billed hat
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:12 PM   #230
Sarcasm

Quote:
What the hell is this?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:13 PM   #231
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Iconic I've been doing PUA for 2 years. I can say for certain that I have talked to more or around as many girls in the past 2 years as any PUA coach.

There have been so many scenarios where I was taking girls around bars and they just straight up ditched me for better looking guys.

I am a seasoned vet in this shit, I could be teaching courses haha... I have many stories where I was rejected because of my looks and the girl picked a hotter guy
Let's see. You haven't gotten laid in 2 years. You've been doing PUA lame bullshit for 2 years. Doesn't take a genius to see the problem. Ditch the lame gimmicks and try to be a genuine dude.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #232
I'll be back.

The minute you start trying to do silly things, like wearing a hat, to attract girls, you are failing.

What are you going to do, wear the hat 24/7?

No. So just...be yourself.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #233
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Stop this madness.
I wear a baseball cap almost every day.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #234
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I wear a baseball cap almost every day.
I'm sorry.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:40 PM   #235

Quote:
I'm sorry.
...and I've had sex with more women than your nerdy ass ever will.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:41 PM   #236
Life is changing..

Shit just got real.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:49 PM   #237
Sarcasm

So we've decided flat bills are out. But baseball caps are still ok as long as they're bent?

Wait weren't we just telling the kid to quit worrying about little things and to be himself.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #238

Most women don't care about my hat - I've worn a a hat almost every day of my life. I've always been a hat person and I feel naked without it. Granted, I keep it clean and make sure it doesn't smell.. And obviously I don't wear it on dates or if I'm trying to make an impression.

But **** it, I have no problem wearing my STL cap out to the bars and talking to women.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #239
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
So we've decided flat bills are out. But baseball caps are still ok as long as they're bent?

Wait weren't we just telling the kid to quit worrying about little things and to be himself.
If you want to attract a woman...if you want to take her out...don't wear a ****ing baseball cap.

Unless you're going to a baseball game. Then it's OK.

Otherwise...cringe.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #240
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post

Some yes but majority want to quit acting and looking like a douche. Turn that hat around unless your catching a ball game. The flat bill thing is a kids thing to me looks stupid but im old.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.