Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: These packages reflect good trade value for P. Mahomes II. (Check all that apply.)
Vikings - Adam Thielen + Harrison Smith + Xavier Rhodes 0 0%
Buccaneers - Vita Vea + 2019 1st Round + 2020 1st Round 0 0%
Colts - Quenton Nelson + 2019 1st Round + 2020 1st Round 0 0%
Rams - Todd Gurley + Aaron Donald + Jared Goff + Aqib Talib 24 42.11%
Cowboys - Demarcus Lawrence + Tyron Smith + Ezekiel Elliott 0 0%
49ers - Richard Sherman + Jimmy Garoppolo + Mike McGlinchey 0 0%
Redskins - Trent Williams + Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix + Da'Ron Payne 0 0%
Jaguars - Calais Campbell + Jalen Ramsey + AJ Bouye + Leonard Fournette 1 1.75%
Steelers - Antonio Brown + Le'veon Bell + Ben Roethlisberger 2 3.51%
Texans - Deandre Hopkins + Jadaveon Clowney + Deshaun Watson 4 7.02%
None of these represent equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II. 26 45.61%
I once saw Patrick Mahomes throw a ball 69 yards in the air. 16 28.07%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2018, 02:25 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Hypothetical Part 3: Equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II.

Hypothetical Part 3: Equivalent value for Patrick Mahomes II.

This is the third poll in a six-part series.

Okay, we're not trading our franchise quarterback. Let's make that clear.

But if other teams were making us good-faith trade offers, what would be a fair offer? I've done the following to make some estimated trade packages, using the following algorithms.

I went to the NFL Network Top 100 players of last year. Recognizing that it includes some old declining players and at least one player who can't walk very well, and recognizing that Patrick Mahomes II is a young franchise quarterback, I'm assuming that Patrick Mahomes II is worth more than any player on the list, and generally worth much more.

If a team had three players on the list, I packaged those three players into an offer.

If a team had two players on the list, I added their 1st round pick from 2018.

If a team had one or zero players on the list, I packaged future 1st round picks so that the Chiefs would get three players in total.

If a team had more than three players on the list, I put together packages that added players in different scenarios until all of their top 100 players were included in a package.

By doing this, I came up with 60 total trade offers. I'll put them up in groups of 10, and your job is to assess whether or not it would be an equal or greater value than our own Patrick Mahomes II.

Important rule: Don't consider this poll as indicating that you would ACCEPT such a trade offer. Because trading Patrick Mahomes II would be insane. Just tell us whether you think those players would add equivalent value to the franchise.

Here's your third set of ten scenarios. The Jaguars and the Rams are upping their offer by throwing in Leonard Fournette and Aqib Talib on top of their previous offers.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #2
Hello

Hard to vote without a poll!
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #3
Hello

Where's the poll?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #4
Hello

Seriously, i don't see one.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #5
Hello

OK, now I'm getting angry.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #6
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Inb4poll
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #7
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Seriously, i don't see one.
Please have some patience. Rain Man is very nice. Thank u.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:29 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
OK, now I'm getting angry.
I hadn't preheated the poll oven, so it took a little longer than I expected.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:31 PM   #9
Choco Favre

Before I see the poll it would have to be something like Russell Wilson + Bobby Wager + 2020 1st rounder

But even then I wouldn't do it
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:33 PM   #10
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I considered the Rams' initial offer, but couldn't vote for it. Throwing in Talib doesn't add much to the offer since I don't like Talib and he's old.

The Texans are putting up a legit offer, though, and they're the first one I've voted for. I wouldn't take the trade because we have Patrick Mahomes II, but that one makes me think.

The Steelers are throwing some big names out there, but Rapist is old and Bell is a locker room cancer. No thanks.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:33 PM   #11
Your mom

On the Jags one, throw in Bortles and we've got a deal.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:36 PM   #12
MVP

Texans? Wow

I swear people just don’t realize how awesome Pat is.

Deshaun is amazing but he’s no Mahomes.
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:40 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Texans? Wow

I swear people just don’t realize how awesome Pat is.

Deshaun is amazing but he’s no Mahomes.
I'd take Goff over Watson any day of the week
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:43 PM   #14
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
On the Jags one, throw in Bortles and we've got a deal.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:51 PM   #15
Mahomes Dynasty

I would only consider the Rams offer, but it'd have to include a 1st rd pick too.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote