Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 03:46 PM  
Dirty Bit

Chiefs sign Revis

Well this should really save the day {sarcasm}
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #421
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
This is my favorite thing on every chief post on facebook.

"Peters doesn't want to be in KC, he will sign with Oakland because he is from there"

No dumb ****s you have no idea what he wants to do and Oakland is moving to vegas you ****ing dumb ass people.
It doesn't matter it's the Silver and Black thing at this point. It's what he has always wanted.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:26 AM   #422
Sarcasm

Newman was a 4.37 guy and Revis was a 4.38 guy. Both are/were very fast.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #423
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Where has he made this statement?
He's made it a number of times.

I'm not arguing his talent. I'm not arguing we should cut/trade him - I want him locked down.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:35 AM   #424
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Revis ran the same time in the 40 as Newman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Newman was a 4.37 guy and Revis was a 4.38 guy. Both are/were very fast.
Yep, I stand corrected. I'm reading 4.37 for Newman and 4.39 for Revis. Combine too so it's official. Revis also had a better 3-cone time.

That's crazy. He certainly never appeared to be in the same speed class as prime Newman.

Last edited by ThaVirus; 12-11-2017 at 12:02 PM..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:37 AM   #425
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Yep, I stand corrected. I'm reading 4.37 for Newman and 4.39 for Revis. Combine too so it's official. Revis also had a better 3-cone time.

That's crazy. He certainly never appeared to be in the same speed class as prime Newman.
Revis wouldn't clock a 4.7 today...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:48 AM   #426

Quote:

Wait, wait, wait just a gotdamned minute. Revis never ran at the combine! His 4.39 was hand-timed at his pro day.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...bs-ive-scouted

Scroll down a bit and you can see I was correct. Many scouts questioned Revis's raw speed and athleticism.

Hah! **** you guys!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:48 AM   #427
MVP

Quote:

I completely agree with that, I would have guessed Newman was the faster player.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #428
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's made it a number of times.

I'm not arguing his talent. I'm not arguing we should cut/trade him - I want him locked down.
Link?

Not looking to argue, just genuinely curious if he's ever actually said that. Because that would be pretty big news. Especially if he said it more than once.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #429

Quote:
I completely agree with that, I would have guessed Newman was the faster player.
I knew something seemed off about that. Check the post above yours.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:15 PM   #430
Starter

Newman was the Big 12 100 meter dash champion.
track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.track is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:33 PM   #431
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
I don't think anybody on the team cares more than marcus peters... he is a live wire, he might care too much, hence the explosions of emotions. He is a passionate player. I think he wants to be here and I think he will be here long term.
Maybe so but I don't think its football that he cares so much about. If it were he wouldn't keep getting dumbass penalties and woudl attempt to tackle the guy with the ball on occasion.

And no he doesn't want to be in KC that much is glaringly obvious.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #432
Supporter

Quote:
Wait, wait, wait just a gotdamned minute. Revis never ran at the combine! His 4.39 was hand-timed at his pro day.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...bs-ive-scouted

Scroll down a bit and you can see I was correct. Many scouts questioned Revis's raw speed and athleticism.

Hah! **** you guys!
yeah hand timed at pro day counts for shit
Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Ragged Robin has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #433
MVP

don't know where to put this...

http://nfltraderumors.co/chiefs-work...kelcie-mccray/
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #434
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Well Sorenson is out of position all the fu@king time.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #435
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I'd rather have a guy that gives a shit and puts in effort. Obviously the Chiefs feel the same way as they had no problem suspending him for an important game, and will likely look to move on.
If NFL GM's and Coaches evaluated talent the way idiots like yourself (oh trust me, I know there's thousands of morons like you out there), then the league would not exist because nobody would watch it, not even you.

"By god, if we had 53 Frank Zombo's, we'd be undefeated. Effort, grit, and ****s to give is all it takes!!!"
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.