Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2014, 06:23 PM  
I'll be back.

JURASSIC WORLD

http://imgur.com/a/2x3aU

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:03 PM   #316
What's up braj?

It ****ing sucked ass.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:05 PM   #317
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Holy shit. Best JP since the original. I cried when the Brachiosaurus died.

The Indo Raptor trolling the tooth collector was awesome.
big plot hole

Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-24-2018 at 06:09 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:16 PM   #318
I'll be back.

That's not a plot hole. That only applies to the dinosaurs in the original Jurassic Park.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:18 PM   #319
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I haven't seen the new one yet but it just occurred to me that this isn't saying much..

Sad for such a great film.
Well, Lost World and JP3 were both kind of disappointing.

I went in not expecting much and was pleasantly surprised. It was better than Jurassic World.

I laughed, I cried, I felt like a kid playing with dinosaur toys. I got my money's worth.

Also, I ****ing love how Henry Wu's character is basically ****ing invincible. He's been ****ing with dinosaurs for 20 years in this universe and gets out alive every time

Another thing that ****ing ruled:

Spoiler!
Old 06-22-2018, 02:20 PM   #320
I'll be back.

There's also a really great Hillary Clinton joke.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:23 PM   #321
I'll be back.

Spoiler!

Also there were some great kills in this film. I love that the last two films have basically treated the original T-Rex like an action hero and given her badass crowd-pleasing kills.

You go girl!
Old 06-22-2018, 02:30 PM   #322
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
That's not a plot hole. That only applies to the dinosaurs in the original Jurassic Park.
The Big bitch is included, thus it goes along with the others considering who's spearheading it.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-22-2018 at 02:43 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:50 PM   #323
I'll be back.

Well how do you know they weren't feeding them lysine in that ****ing goat, huh? HUH?

****er.

There is a great, great, great, funny, hilarious, ****ing funny as shit scene with Chris Pratt and lava.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:54 PM   #324
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Well how do you know they weren't feeding them lysine in that ****ing goat, huh? HUH?

****er.

There is a great, great, great, funny, hilarious, ****ing funny as shit scene with Chris Pratt and lava.

Dude, you're flailing, they ****ed up that element

Spoiler!
Old 06-22-2018, 03:00 PM   #325
I'll be back.

who gives a shit. god you're a pedantic **** sometimes. life finds a way one who sucks the penis, remember?
Old 06-22-2018, 03:02 PM   #326
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
who gives a shit. god you're a pedantic **** sometimes. life finds a way one who sucks the penis, remember?
LOL, I'm correct and you have blinders on similar to Star Wars
Old 06-22-2018, 03:09 PM   #327
I'll be back.

No, I don't.

No one gives a shit about a throwaway line from the first movie.

JW2 was really good. Entertaining popcorn action and dinosaurs ****ing shit up.

Shut the **** up Tribble War****.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:41 PM   #328
Banned

What's the betting line that the one coming out soon is worse than the last one was?
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:59 PM   #329
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
What's the betting line that the one coming out soon is worse than the last one was?
It's better.
Old 06-22-2018, 04:12 PM   #330
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
It's better.
It's not