Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-19-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie View Post
Ok I'll give one ranking:

ROR is the dumbest ****ing poster I've ever come across on any board I've ever been on. He's likely an old, stupid man who has lived a terrible life. He's alone, no one loves(d) him ever...and now every time he posts he makes me feel better about my pathetic, miserable life because at least I'm not that dipshit.

Pros: N/A
Cons: Too many to list.

Amount of anti-freeze suggested: A lot
God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device
you would you ****ing queer
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #4
Inmem 2.0

Is this douchebag going to rank people or not?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Is this douchebag going to rank people or not?
not until I get a handwritten apology (or neatly typed), 1 get out of jail free card, rights to Gonzo's signature for 3-5 months, and a $10 gift card to Macarroni Grill donated to me by Kyle using funds from donations received
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #6
Shit

Quote:
not until I get a handwritten apology (or neatly typed), 1 get out of jail free card, rights to Gonzo's signature for 3-5 months, and a $10 gift card to Macarroni Grill donated to me by Kyle using funds from donations received
this place always delivers
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #7
Banned

P.S.

nzoner filter evaded about 19 times in the Royals Repository thread in 1 post

go take your tough moderating jobs and actually moderate things you're supposed to moderate
Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #8
a haw haw haw

Quote:
P.S.

nzoner filter evaded about 19 times in the Royals Repository thread in 1 post

go take your tough moderating jobs and actually moderate things you're supposed to moderate
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #9

Good to know this is all such serious business.
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
Don't Be A Dick

J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:09 PM   #11

Wow, I just looked at it. Gonzo for asshole of the year on that. Just bullshit.
Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Consistent1 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #12
Shit

I like Gonzo and would like to thank him for the entertainment for the evening
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
What are things your boyfriend might say as he grabs your ears, Alex?
This is like the 4th post in a row you've made that has to do with me and aome weird homosexual fetish. U wanna open up bruh?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #14
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
U wanna open up bruh?
Another thing your boyfriend will say.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 PM   #15
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Shocking

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.