Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with Mahomes?

Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.

Last edited by petegz28; 10-17-2021 at 05:20 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:28 PM   #871
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
It won’t be easy. I don’t think I’ve ever even criticized Mahomes at all on this forum apart from some individual bad decisions during a game. He’s essentially my “LeBron” of the NFL (a reference anyone here should understand if they have frequented an NBA thread here over the past two decades).
Except for when you said what you said, you didn't say what you said and even if you said what you said you didn't mean what you said...
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:29 PM   #872
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Except for when you said what you said, you didn't say what you said and even if you said what you said you didn't mean what you said...
Clownery.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:31 PM   #873
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I was saying searching for posts is easy so he couldn't invoke that excuse.

I know you wouldn't trash Mahomes.
Oh I know. It wouldn’t be difficult if such posts actually existed. Sadly for him, they do not.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:37 PM   #874
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Oh I know. It wouldn’t be difficult if such posts actually existed. Sadly for him, they do not.
It's just baffling to me that Mahomes had the unheard of body of work that he had in his first three seasons and Pete and DTVietnam had the doubts that they had about him and doubled down. Both of whom I think are great posters, I just don't know why there has to be a line in the sand or doubling down about things said in the heat of the moment.

Hell, I think we've all made some doozy posts on Gamedays (my target on gamedays is Andy Reid -- and you can find plenty of awful takes I made about Andy and Tyreek over the years). It's okay to have overreactions in moments like that, I just don't understand the doubling down aspect of things.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:41 PM   #875
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
It's just baffling to me that Mahomes had the unheard of body of work that he had in his first three seasons and Pete and DTVietnam had the doubts that they had about him and doubled down. Both of whom I think are great posters, I just don't know why there has to be a line in the sand or doubling down about things said in the heat of the moment.

Hell, I think we've all made some doozy posts on Gamedays (my target on gamedays is Andy Reid -- and you can find plenty of awful takes I made about Andy and Tyreek over the years). It's okay to have overreactions in moments like that, I just don't understand the doubling down aspect of things.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:45 PM   #876
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I come here for the discussion. They create a lot of it. We had some lean times where this place was a ghost town on Sundays in the Pioli years and they keep this place churning now.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:47 PM   #877
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
Played really well. Started with the short stuff and just drove methodically scoring and eating clock. Then when the Faid began to panic and started blitzing O opened up for the long ball.

This is the way.
And this is what the Chiefs were able to do last year.

When we are not turning over the football, the Chiefs are GOOD at moving the ball down the field methodically.

Turns out fast guys are good at more than just running verticals.
Sannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSannyasi 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-14-2021, 11:51 PM   #878
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post

I don’t know the answer. I thought Pete was trolling but that doesn’t appear to be the case.

I personally found the Mahomes criticism absolutely bizarre myself around this forum considering what he’s accomplished. The numbers weren’t there for a few weeks for the first time in his career, but he was always going to be fine. There was never any real reason to doubt that.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:52 PM   #879
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
What's funny is you and King and others saying the things you have said up to this point then suddenly acting like you've never said any of it.

You're fake as ****.....I said what I said and the stats supported what I said. You said what you said and now want to pretend you didn't. Suck my cock with your fake bullshit.
He had a couple bad games. Big ****ing whoop. Most people acknowledged it. What we DIDN'T do, however, was consider that Mahomes could just be a flash in the pan QB.

How many bad games did Manning have in the first 4 years of his career? How about ****ing Brady? He had a million bad games. Still does. Just look at today.

You know what it is? You're a kneejerk pussy. If the stats support what you said, then the stats support questioning the starter value of every QB in NFL history
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:53 PM   #880
Supporter

Quote:
I have since said my statement was over the top but I wouldn't want any of these stand up, know it all, football geniuses to acknowledge such...

Anyhow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He had a couple bad games. Big ****ing whoop. Most people acknowledged it. What we DIDN'T do, however, was consider that Mahomes could just be a flash in the pan QB.

How many bad games did Manning have in the first 4 years of his career? How about ****ing Brady? He had a million bad games. Still does. Just look at today.

You know what it is? You're a kneejerk pussy. If the stats support what you said, then the stats support questioning the starter value of every QB in NFL history
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:54 PM   #881
I'll be back.

Quote:
The numbers weren’t there for a few weeks for the first time in his career, but he was always going to be fine.

There was never any real reason to doubt that.
This happened before. It's a lie that he never had a slump.

A big difference right now is he snapped out of this slump in a way he never did in 2019, not really until the Texans game.

We're going places.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:56 PM   #882
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

That’s another thing. Tom Brady has shit games like today all the time. Has for literal decades now. He doesn’t get raked over the coals for it when he does (usually because his team is still good enough to get the win in those situations). I’m still not sure why Mahomes was getting attacked like he was the past few weeks after wins (both here and in the national media). Do some just really want to see him fail?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 11:59 PM   #883
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This happened before. It's a lie that he never had a slump.

A big difference right now is he snapped out of this slump in a way he never did in 2019, not really until the Texans game.

We're going places.
That’s fair but I would say the past 3 was definitely his worst slump. It does happen to the best of them, though, and I never saw it as a reason to worry in the long term.
Old 11-15-2021, 12:02 AM   #884
MVP

Mahomes appeared to be more focused on taking the dumpoff passes early. Then he started chucking it late. He still missed several open deep receivers today.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 12:26 AM   #885
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.