Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:10 PM   #766
In Search of a Life

Falcons defense shut down the 49ers offense and won the game with Matty Ice throwing for 200 yards. They are on a lucky streak, but this is who they are.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:11 PM   #767
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Falcons defense shut down the 49ers offense and won the game with Matty Ice throwing for 200 yards. They are on a lucky streak, but this is who they are.
Exactly.

49ers suck, just been lucky all season.
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:12 PM   #768
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
As I said, believe what you will. Though it's becoming obvious that you don't understand how stats actually work, and what they are intended to describe.

As for comparing Drew Brees and the Saints passing attack to Pat and the Chiefs receivers is apples and oranges.

The Saints offense doesn't have any speed receivers, certainly nothing like what we have in Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman.

And while Drew Brees is a HOF QB he isn't anywhere near the same type of thrower that Pat is. He can't throw over the top anymore, and never could throw the way Mahomes throws.

Which you really should know after how Pat literally disemboweled your secondary last year.
I’ll stop comparing the Saints and Chiefs when y’all stop comparing the 9ers and Titans.

As far as last year, we had no pass rush. We do this year. But like I said many many many times already (which I’m sure you’ve ignored) if we can’t get to Mahomes, I expect the same result as last year.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-20-2020, 11:13 PM   #769
Starter

For real though, best of luck guys. The Chiefs have a dynasty in the making, and I'm sure this is the first of what will be many Super Bowls with Patrick Mahomes. I'm hoping the Niners can steal this one, but it just doesn't seem likely.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful night(even you staylor ya pleb :-p)

<3
8taylor2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:13 PM   #770
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Oh, for Pete's sake . . . these two trolls grabbed that "26th" stat from the 2019 regular season total rushing defensive line. That's every yard accumulated for the year. That doesn't tell you anything useful at all.

reeruned . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:15 PM   #771
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post

But it’s obvious that your team got healthy after week 11 (I assume) but we didn’t get fully healthy till the Viking game 2 weeks ago.
I would say that's true on offense with KC. Lot of injury problems on offense earlier in the season and they are now very healthy in recent weeks.

But the main thing for them on defense was signing Mike Pennel and Terrell Suggs during the season. That's why the early season defensive stats are misleading. Neither of those guys were there. But they lost Thornhill in Week 17 and that could end up playing a big factor in the Niners passing game. That's a big loss for the Chiefs and we'll see if Shanahan wants to attack it.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:16 PM   #772
Starter

Quote:
I was referring to this poster saying that stats are irrelevant. So I asked him to prove that Mahomes is better than Watson without using stats.

As far as the #26 ranking, it get a little irritating when posters start ignoring 2019 stats and only look at the weeks that their defense looked stellar. I’m not bringing up stats. I’m only responding to the ones that are.

We played the toughest stretch of games with multiple injuries. Or else we’d be ranked higher. You guys had your share on injuries so I don’t bring it up.

But it’s obvious that your team got healthy after week 11 (I assume) but we didn’t get fully healthy till the Viking game 2 weeks ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Thanks for posting this valuable opinion. It is probably hard to get internet from your San Fran homeless tent.
It's very obvious that the Chiefs fan base on this board are very immature and football uneducated.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:18 PM   #773
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Drew Brees sucks more cock than a San Francisco queer.

Jimmy G held his own against shit.

Get ready for the REAL Bruce LeRoy.

So many homophobic people on this board. Guess that’s to be expected by a bunch of fattys that wear CPAP masks to go to sleep.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #774
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I was referring to this poster saying that stats are irrelevant. So I asked him to prove that Mahomes is better than Watson without using stats.

As far as the #26 ranking, it get a little irritating when posters start ignoring 2019 stats and only look at the weeks that their defense looked stellar. I’m not bringing up stats. I’m only responding to the ones that are.

We played the toughest stretch of games with multiple injuries. Or else we’d be ranked higher. You guys had your share on injuries so I don’t bring it up.

You're one of those. Though I guess I knew that before I responded the first time. That's on me.

I didn't say that stats were irrelevant; pay attention, boy. I said they were irrelevant without CONTEXT.

I know you people like to throw cherry-picked stats against the wall, and it probably even works for you most of the time.

Your "26th ranked run defense" is based on the accumulation of every yard gained on the ground for the season. It is so general as to be worthless in terms of analyzing positive or negative trends over the course of the described time frame.

It's the same thing as saying, "I drove 10,000 miles in a year." Which doesn't tell you anything about what type of vehicle, how often, during what times in the day, the average round-trip, the terrain traveled over, etc.

It's literally meaningless without context.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:22 PM   #775
left blank intentionally

Quote:
So many homophobic people on this board. Guess that’s to be expected by a bunch of fattys that wear CPAP masks to go to sleep.
Boohoo. You make a lot of assumptions, but I'm not afraid of anyone. Gay or not.

But we all know that SF is where gay people poop on the street.

SO PROGRESSIVE.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 11:23 PM   #776
Starter

Quote:
Oh, for Pete's sake . . . these two trolls grabbed that "26th" stat from the 2019 regular season total rushing defensive line. That's every yard accumulated for the year. That doesn't tell you anything useful at all.

reeruned . . .

Of course it doesn’t. I assume that only the stats after week 11 do.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #777
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Keep doubting Mahomes. Zero losses above 1 TD in his pro career. Kid is a fighter and this one will not be easy for either team IMHO.
I am not doubting Mahomes. I think the kid is amazing. I just don't think he can do it all by himself. He will need a run game and better protection against the 49ers D.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #778
left blank intentionally

Quote:
You're one of those. Though I guess I knew that before I responded the first time. That's on me.

I didn't say that stats were irrelevant; pay attention, boy. I said they were irrelevant without CONTEXT.

I know you people like to throw cherry-picked stats against the wall, and it probably even works for you most of the time.

Your "26th ranked run defense" is based on the accumulation of every yard gained on the ground for the season. It is so general as to be worthless in terms of analyzing positive or negative trends over the course of the described time frame.

It's the same thing as saying, "I drove 10,000 miles in a year." Which doesn't tell you anything about what type of vehicle, how often, during what times in the day, the average round-trip, the terrain traveled over, etc.

It's literally meaningless without context.
He's a troll.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2020, 11:24 PM   #779
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Of course it doesn’t. I assume that only the stats after week 11 do.
You must be a child. Haven't taken a stats class yet? Probabilities and statistics?
Old 01-20-2020, 11:25 PM   #780
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
I am not doubting Mahomes. I think the kid is amazing. I just don't think he can do it all by himself. He will need a run game and better protection against the 49ers D.
Agreed.

Difference is, I think he's going to get it. We've got some fresh legs in the backfield...