Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2020, 04:29 PM  
MTFU

Anthony Hitchens on the Reserve/COVID-19 list

Does that mean Ben taking his spot?
thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.thabear04 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:44 PM   #31
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Why does he have to miss the next game? We aren't even playing for nearly two weeks. He didn't test positive right? Just was near someone that did?

What?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:47 PM   #32
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
What?
Why would Hitchens have to miss a game?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:52 PM   #33
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

He had a COVID exposure so he had to isolate for a bit, and he missed a game during that time period.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:53 PM   #34
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
He wouldn't.

He's out of COVID protocol and back with the team.

He was put on the COVID reserve list 15 days ago.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:53 PM   #35
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
He had a COVID exposure so he had to isolate for a bit, and he missed a game during that time period.
Exactly.

Half of this thread is 2 weeks old.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:54 PM   #36
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He wouldn't.

He's out of COVID protocol and back with the team.

He was put on the COVID reserve list 15 days ago.
Oh. Okay I get it now. The thread was started nearly two weeks ago. I missed that. Never mind, my bad.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 01:54 PM   #37
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Oh. Okay I get it now. The thread was started nearly three weeks ago. I missed that. Never mind, my bad.

Your confusion confused us.

Yeah, his sentence has been served and is over.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:56 PM   #38
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Exactly.

Just realized this.. very confusing...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:56 PM   #39
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Oh. Okay I get it now. The thread was started nearly two weeks ago. I missed that. Never mind, my bad.
all good bro
Old 01-06-2021, 01:56 PM   #40
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Exactly.

Dude thinks the Browns are legit, sooo..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:57 PM   #41
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Your confusion confused us.

Yeah, his sentence has been served and is over.
Yeah, sorry about that. I must've missed this thread when it popped originally. Saw it this morning and I was like, what the hell?

Little whoopsie on my part.
Old 01-06-2021, 01:57 PM   #42
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Just realized this.. very confusing...
Pretty sure InMen is banned from making new threads so he randomly bumps these threads with follow up info...
Old 01-07-2021, 02:04 PM   #43
MVP

Prayers sent
Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.Flying High D is too fat/Omaha.