Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #331
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
She does look like she could be Angelina Jolie's older, dumpier, and I can't believe I'm saying this -- skankier -- sister.
And without question could suck a golf ball through a garden house.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:27 PM   #332
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana
And without question could suck a golf ball through a garden house.
Which always sounded to me like NOT a good blowjob.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:30 PM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I'll bet he's having dessert at the Y right now.
It's way beyond lunch... so fish tacos it is!
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:31 PM   #334
In Search of a Life

I wonder if luv is getting any right now?
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #335
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Which always sounded to me like NOT a good blowjob.
It's only a good thing if one is into visiting the ER.

Victim of lady Shopvac: "yeah doc, can you sew this back on?"

ER Doc: "WTF!?"
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:35 PM   #336
I'll be back.

Quote:
She does look like she could be Angelina Jolie's older, dumpier, and I can't believe I'm saying this -- skankier -- sister.
Her other pics are weird:

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #337
Cast Iron Jedi

The last one's not bad, but that first one is HIDEOUS!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #338
I'll be back.

C'mon, look at those torpedos. She needs to go brunette though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #339
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Her other pics are weird:

At least it looks like she has huge tits.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #340

Its not like you are going to meet any of these girls anyways so why bother? It seems like you are too chicken $hit.
convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:38 PM   #341
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChiefs
C'mon, look at those torpedos. She needs to go brunette though.
Those look too big to me... and there is NO WAY she can pull off the "just got out of church" look.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #342
The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23
At least it looks like she has huge tits.
Those teeth look like they could be dangerous!
GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GoHuge has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #343
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Those look too big to me... and there is NO WAY she can pull off the "just got out of church" look.

Give me your man card.....now. lol
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #344
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHuge39
Those teeth look like they could be dangerous!

She had teeth? I didn't notice...
Old 06-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #345
I've Become - Comfortably Numb

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
If that's all he flew here for, the he can fly his ass elsewhere. Don't think I won't let him know that if it comes down to it tomorrow. Now as far as the next day, the sheets are fair game...
Now thats more like it girl...
PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PinkFloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.