Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 10:58 AM   #226
What's up braj?

Neg reps from BEP
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:00 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: asks what I collect - then makes fun of it - no thanks
Old 01-04-2022, 11:12 AM   #227
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
right now I have about 300 sealed LEGO sets.
LEGO set boxes should interlock with each other so you can build things with them.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: nobody gives a f
Old 01-04-2022, 11:35 AM   #228
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycash View Post
Skulls and catnip
Psycho
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-04-2022, 11:45 AM   #229
Fish are scared of me

Chiefs SB Champion caps . I only have the one but plan on collecting more in the near future.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 04:55 PM   #230
Banned

Shot glasses, scarfs and sunglasses. Now i can start collecting the empty meds boxes from online pharmacy, as i have tons of them. Just a month before new year i started to feel weird and had few different diseases in a raw. I really hope all those health troubles will stay in the past year.

Last edited by meleknistra; 01-10-2022 at 03:26 PM..
meleknistra Loves all of Deberg's threads.meleknistra Loves all of Deberg's threads.meleknistra Loves all of Deberg's threads.meleknistra Loves all of Deberg's threads.meleknistra Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 01-05-2022, 05:09 PM   #231
MVP

Hotel pens
Mickey Mouse memorabilia
Gas station brands
Books
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2022, 06:17 PM   #232
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I have a lot of different collections.

Some of my more interesting things I grabbed up some game used Baseball memorabilia from the 2014-2017 Royals.

The ball Moustakas hit in the 10th inning of Game 1 of the 2014 ALCS.

Second base from innings 1-3 of Game 2 of the 2014 ALCS. Covered in mud, because if you remember that was a raining dreary, muddy day.

Third base from innings 4-6 of the game in 2015 when the Royals clinched the AL Central (has gloved dirtprints on it which I think were from Zobrist sliding into the bag).

The hat Wade Davis was wearing during his heroic Game 6 of the 2015 ALCS

All of the Bobble Head stadium giveaways between 2015-2016 that celebrated the 2 playoff runs.

Moose's batting helmet from Game 1 of the 2016 Regular season vs the Mets (first time with the KC in gold lettering).

A Salvy broken bat from 2016 when he won his first Silver Slugger.

A Moose broken bat from the 2017 season when he broke the Royals homerun record.

I've also always loved football helmets. During quarantine in 2020 I spent a lot of the money I wasn't spending elsewhere on mini helmets. I have the complete updated set for all of the NFL as well as 14 80s/90s throwbacks, all AFL teams original helmets, and the last 11 special Super Bowl Champion helmets.

But my favorite thing I've gotten recently, is an authentic Chiefs Speedflex helmet (That's the kind that a lot of pros wear that has the crush zone on the front/top of the helmet. Darrell Williams is the first to come to mind.) Its beautiful and shiny in its display case. I'd love to get the helmets Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill all wear, but they are hard to find.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:10 PM   #233
Banned

I collect money
ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-29-2022, 12:11 AM   #234
You Sweetie!

Yoo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220928_223624.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	125031  
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2022, 04:47 AM   #235
Politically Incorrect

I collect overdue bills. Lots and lots of them. I used to collect speeding tickets but it was too expensive a hobby.
Now I'm collecting weeds. I've got a big collection all around my home. Cheap hobby.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.