Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 07:42 PM   #2
Veteran

Wylie doesn't have the feet to play tackle. Yikes
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blick View Post
Wylie doesn't have the feet to play tackle. Yikes
The weird thing is that I feel like he made the team last year in part because of his play at RT in the preseason.

Tanoh! What did I just say about Tanoh?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:56 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
The weird thing is that I feel like he made the team last year in part because of his play at RT in the preseason.
I honestly don't remember him playing at RT in the preseason last year.

You could be right. I just always thought he didn't look athletic enough in his pass sets at guard.

Maybe he'll get better.
Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Blick must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So who wins the South now?

Feels wide open
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:44 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
So who wins the South now?

Feels wide open
Houston, I'd think.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #7
MVP

Shurmur is only Andy's favorite due to his father...he doesn't have a NFL arm.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #8
Rookie

If yall thought Jimmy was lighting up your Defense... wait to you see Big Nick Mullens!
Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:46 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan View Post
If yall thought Jimmy was lighting up your Defense... wait to you see Big Nick Mullens!
If I'm Ballard, I'm on the phone right now with the 9'ers asking about him.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:49 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Noooope... I need to see a full healthy year from Jimmy first...if not two.

Don't care if they want to give us a 1st. (Which it won't be)

Not that it's because I believe Nick is a great QB already... but having a QB with legit potential is more important than draft picks imo. Even a 1st.
Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Afrikan < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #11
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
No. They have Jacoby Brissett - which means they are fine. He's no Luck, but he's serviceable. They probably will bring in someone who's not going to make the cut.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:52 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
No. They have Jacoby Brissett - which means they are fine. He's no Luck, but he's serviceable. They probably will bring in someone who's not going to make the cut.

uhhh...what?

No they're not.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:54 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Mmmmmm, . . Kobe Brisket.

via GIPHY

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:44 PM   #14
Supporter

Ha ha ESPN site is down.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 07:45 PM   #15
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Tanoh may be our breakout player of the year, unless it's Darwin.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote