Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2019, 09:39 PM   #2
MVP

If RB is targeted by the Chiefs within the first three rounds, I’m happy with one of Jacobs, Singletary, Montgomery or Holyfield.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:37 PM   #3
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I’m still intrigued by Bryce love. Not sure how high his stock gets coming off that injury, but if he’s there are the end of the 2nd for KC I think it’s worth considering him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:31 PM   #4
Veteran

I also like Benny snell in the third. I’m guessing he will go early third. He’d probably be a good value there.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:57 PM   #5
MVP

I’m actually baffled regarding whether the Chiefs go speed/finesse or look for a power back? Is Darrel Williams a guy who can fill the power role? Damien likely becomes the starter and has a good blend of speed/power/pass catching ability, but he is not a feature back.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:11 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

If they spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a running back they're stupid.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 12:05 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If they spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a running back they're stupid.
I agree.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:08 AM   #8
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

I disagree. A good rb would take this offense to an even higher level. For all the great things our O did last season, keeping the ball and taking time off the clock was not something it was good at and we need to address that by getting a back that can frustrate the opposition and get those extra yards.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-21-2019, 08:40 AM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
I disagree. A good rb would take this offense to an even higher level. For all the great things our O did last season, keeping the ball and taking time off the clock was not something it was good at and we need to address that by getting a back that can frustrate the opposition and get those extra yards.
If you're disagreeing with me, that makes me even more sure I'm right.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:22 AM   #10
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
If you're disagreeing with me, that makes me even more sure I'm right.
Well I hope you don't agree with me if I tell you you know what you're talking about .

A good RB is still needed to keep this offense at an elite level, fullstop. If folks didn't notice the impact that Hunt leaving had on the team then I don't know what to tell you. The Pats could never have shut out Tyreek and Travis on the field IF Kareem was there. Williams is decent, not elite.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:16 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Well I hope you don't agree with me if I tell you you know what you're talking about .

A good RB is still needed to keep this offense at an elite level, fullstop. If folks didn't notice the impact that Hunt leaving had on the team then I don't know what to tell you. The Pats could never have shut out Tyreek and Travis on the field IF Kareem was there. Williams is decent, not elite.
You obviously didn't watch the AFCCG, when Williams has a GREAT game.

There was no drop-off in the offense after Hunt went out. The offense changed a bit but it was still every bit as good.

It's not 1995 anymore.
Old 02-21-2019, 11:23 AM   #12
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
You obviously didn't watch the AFCCG, when Williams has a GREAT game.

There was no drop-off in the offense after Hunt went out. The offense changed a bit but it was still every bit as good.

It's not 1995 anymore.
Williams was catching the ball out of the backfield, BIG DEAL. We need a back that is gonna run between the tackles and gain big yards like Kareem did imo. Because there's gonna be times when we won't be able to just rely on Pat's arm. And when that happens a top class run game is what can get you over the line.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:12 AM   #13
Praise Him

Quote:
The last few games, Williams proved he can do just that. Another one might land in the lap as well, but I don't think the Chiefs are targeting one
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:53 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

You aren't taking the offense to a higher level by taking the ball out of the MVP's hands MORE.

If you want to increase the offense, get another TE or a WR or a pass catching RB.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:59 AM   #15
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You aren't taking the offense to a higher level by taking the ball out of the MVP's hands MORE.

If you want to increase the offense, get another TE or a WR or a pass catching RB.
Somebody did a great analysis of how much worse Fournette being active made the Jags offense and the reason was the Jags compulsion to get 'value' from their high draft pick; it made them more predictable.

Now take that same problem and exacerbate it by taking the ball away from Mahomes instead of Bortles.

Using a premium pick on a RB is a terrible idea. It could very easily make this team actively worse.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.