Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2019, 11:06 PM  
The Demon Preacher

Robert Pattinson... is Batman.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/r...cs-1203125473/

****ing hell... DC is garbage.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #271
Immanentize The Eschaton

Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #272
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I can't see phoenix doing another Joker or running as the joker for several movies, but would be an amazing surprise if they somehow got him to do it for a movie or two.
Would be cool. I know they will have joker for pattinson down the line but definitely give me more of his rogues gallery. So stoked to see Riddler and Penguin in this and not be really silly.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 05:08 PM   #273
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Hmm. I like the idea of this PTSD-enriched version of Batman. I wonder if the guys making this movie can make all of the other members of his rogue's gallery really shine without just making them The Joker in a different costume, and I don't know if the male lead can really carry a film like this without being unintentionally hilarious. We'll see I guess.
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:11 PM   #274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I think the car looks awesome; sort of a cross between an old Camaro and the Mad Max Interceptor.
I watched it again. They show the side view of the bat mobile and then the front end of an (I think) different car. I’ll wait to see all of it.

I didn’t realize Arnold from Westworld is Gordon. He’s great man. Adds to the creepy factor. His voice is unsettling.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:19 PM   #275
In Search of a Life

Joker will definitely be in the trilogy at some point.

Two-Face will likely be in it also.

There’s a lot of speculation that the Court of Owls will be the big conspiracy that the Riddler is alluding to in this movie. The card that he leaves for Batman even has an owl on it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:25 PM   #276
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Batman and Spiderman both have so many great villains I would love to see them more.
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:35 PM   #277
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched it again. They show the side view of the bat mobile and then the front end of an (I think) different car. I’ll wait to see all of it.

I didn’t realize Arnold from Westworld is Gordon. He’s great man. Adds to the creepy factor. His voice is unsettling.
I just checked the cast on IMDb - Andy Serkis is playing Alfred. That seems kind of odd.

I wonder if he'll refer to Master Bruce as "his precious"?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:38 PM   #278
sorta mod-ish

So is anyone else getting a Batman: Year One vibe from the trailer?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:38 PM   #279
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
I just checked the cast on IMDb - Andy Serkis is playing Alfred. That seems kind of odd.

FILTHY LITTLE BATSES IN THEIR CAVESES
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:39 PM   #280
Supporter

Quote:

Yeah. It will be weird to see him not in mocap
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:41 PM   #281
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
It's crazy that we've basically averaged two villains per Batman movie for the last 30 years and still haven't seen Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Zsasz, Hush, Black Mask, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Red Hood, etc.
For a while it was rumored that Mad Hatter would be in this movie. He still very well could be.

Zsasz was technically in Nolan’s Batman but it was a cameo.

I would love to see Deathstroke. That’s the one I need to see in this trilogy along with Joker and Two-Face. This universe is too grounded for Clayface or Killer Croc unfortunately.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2020, 06:42 PM   #282
In Search of a Life

One other thing. The Riddler appears to be wrapped up a lot like Hush. They kind of combined the two IIRC in the recent animated version of the Hush story. They also hint at a connection between the Riddler and Batman in the end of the trailer. Maybe they do something similar in this movie?
Old 08-23-2020, 06:44 PM   #283
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I did not approve the usage of the song featured in this trailer. I am currently pursuing legal action.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:48 PM   #284
Supporter

What song is it? I’m a rube.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:56 PM   #285
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I'd like to see them fully developed. Every Batman is going to have to have a Joker, but I'd like to see a fully realized single villain rather than a few fluffs for him to fight.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.