Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:26 AM   #1531
MVP

He wants 1992 for the year of his birth!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5454.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	126075  
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:27 AM   #1532
MVP

Either the planet uploaded my picture sideways or I need another beer.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:28 AM   #1533
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Now that's drunk
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:29 AM   #1534
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Must be hangin with snoop
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:32 AM   #1535
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Did thing happen?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:33 AM   #1536
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Either the planet uploaded my picture sideways or I need another beer.
Why not both?
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 11:33 AM   #1537
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
2020 and 2021......did you mean something different?
I think he means won them. This is why KC repeating this year would be immense, and why I'm open to a little mortgaging of the future for Hopkins. Having that on the resume means a lot when talking about A) a dynasty and B) Mahomes as the GOAT.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:36 AM   #1538
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
His own comments and actions w/ Houston and AZ.

Remember when he signed a blockbuster contract with Houston, but then a few seasons later that wasn't enough and he wanted a restructure to make him the highest paid WR again?

When that didn't happen, that's when the BoB rumors started circulating and then what? Demanded a trade to a team that WOULD and did another blockbuster contract with AZ.

Again, two season's later, and rumors are that he wants out of AZ and seeks to be compensated inline with that of a Devante Adams and all this new WR money going around lately.

There's been a ton of comments, smoke and actions throughout his career that demonstrate he's about maximizing his dollars.
Absolutely. Adams, Tyreek, and D-Hop are three guys with a very similar track record. The difference is D-Hop has never played for a conference contender. You'd think he'd be a little more hungry than the other two but I wouldn't bet on it.

On top of that, as Nick Wright said, the Chiefs don't need him. They feel really good about the young core they have. Adding him would also bump a young guy down the rotation. We need to see what we have.

I'm sure Veach made a team friendly offer and D-Hop is thinking on it. In the end he'll try to get the best of both worlds and that won't be KC. Hit will hit different when we win it all again this year. He knows that too.

Last edited by ThyKingdomCome15; 06-02-2023 at 11:43 AM..
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2023, 11:38 AM   #1539
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
I think he means won them. This is why KC repeating this year would be immense, and why I'm open to a little mortgaging of the future for Hopkins. Having that on the resume means a lot when talking about A) a dynasty and B) Mahomes as the GOAT.
I don't think mahomes is in the goat conversation with Brady until he either gets close to his Super Bowl wins or gets the perfect season.

If he gets the perfect season that would put him in the conversation with Brady immediately.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:41 AM   #1540
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrsaysLiver View Post
I don't think mahomes is in the goat conversation with Brady until he either gets close to his Super Bowl wins or gets the perfect season.

If he gets the perfect season that would put him in the conversation with Brady immediately.

That endeavor is happening right now.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2023, 11:47 AM   #1541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrsaysLiver View Post

That was the biggest game Brady ever played in and he lost. That would cement Patrick as the greatest.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2023, 11:48 AM   #1542
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
That endeavor is happening right now.
We'll see. Even though he got 7 there was still a decade where he didn't even win one. You can do everything right and at the end it's still a crapshoot in the playoffs.

IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.IrsaysLiver is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:57 AM   #1543
Threepeat!

New speculation: Chiefs/Bills: OUT ... Pats/Texans: IN

https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/not-bills...-BUS-5606.html

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:01 PM   #1544
Veteran

If Chiefs can't sign DeAndre Hopkins, I think I'd like it to be the Cleveland Browns.

Games with Bengals, Ravens, Steelers, and Browns would be pretty entertaining. It would probably prevent any of them from being the 1 seed in the AFC because they would be providing losses within the division.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2023, 12:02 PM   #1545
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
New speculation: Chiefs/Bills: OUT ... Pats/Texans: IN

https://bolavip.com/en/nfl/not-bills...-BUS-5606.html

That's not what that says:

Quote:
It seems like a matter of time to see DeAndre Hopkins wearing a new jersey. The Buffalo Bills and the Kansas City Chiefs are interested in signing him, but now two unexpected AFC teams have entered the competition to add the wide receiver this year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.