Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 09:46 PM   #2
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Still hope Fred Goldman go gets ****ed.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:20 PM   #3
The Insider

Marcus Allen banging Nicole probably caused it....
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:37 AM   #4
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
OJ was jealous because Marcus was hung like a horse. A book called "You'll Never Make Love in This Town Again" from former prostitutes and an actress claim Marus was the biggest they ever saw.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 01:04 AM   #5
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Not his money.
He was reparations for Rodney.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to **** Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 12:49 PM   #6
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Ahhh of all people in the world she could have banged… why in the hell did she have to bang Marcus Allen?!?! I mean, come on… your man’s career is over and you are gonna bang the dude who seemingly took your place, not only as a superstar NFL RB, but as a star RB for USC!!! I mean, the dude’s ego was likely already kind of taking a beating as it was with his career ending, but that is just straight-up salt on the wound. Honestly… If OJ were pissed about Nicole and Marcus… I wouldn’t blame him… I’d be pissed at Marcus too, for it’s not like he didn’t have plenty of options either… dude didn’t HAVE to **** Nicole…

And while I say I don’t blame OJ for being pissed about that, it doesn’t mean we’d have the same reaction to it. Lol, my reaction to that would be to never speak to her again and try to have my parents exchange our kids so I never had to see her again. OJ’s reaction was to kill her…. With a knife. He would have been better off just writing her off… and ppl would have still loved him as they did before. But no, this dude wanted to kill his ex and some dude with a knife.

Blows my mind… and holy cow, what a hopeless feeling it must be, knowing that you’ve got a crazy-pissed off OJ Simpson coming after you with a knife. One of the last dudes on Earth I’d want to be in that scenario with. If what OJ said was true about Goldman getting into a karate stance when he attacked him, then good lord, why did Goldman do that?! Don’t try to fight a crazed OJ… just count your losses and run away. Because karate ain’t gonna do a freaking thing to a pissed off OJ with a knife. Admire the dude’s (Goldman’s) courage tho. It’s speculated by many that he died trying to save Nicole…

Uh, you realize that trying to run away from OJ Simpson (HOF RB) is probably not going to end well for most people, right?

Of course, going hand-t-hand with a man armed with a knife isn't going to end well either in most cases regardless of how much karate you might know.

Maybe he should've been carrying a gun. Oh wait . . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

If the OJ Trial happens 5 years later, he's convicted.

DNA evidence just baffled the shit out of those jurors. It was just too new at the time and all it did was send them cross-eyed.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:50 PM   #8
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If the OJ Trial happens 5 years later, he's convicted.

DNA evidence just baffled the shit out of those jurors. It was just too new at the time and all it did was send them cross-eyed.
Pretty sure their lack of familiarity with DNA evidence had little to do with their verdict.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:28 AM   #9
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Pretty sure their lack of familiarity with DNA evidence had little to do with their verdict.

Proof of the stupidity of people in general.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 06:54 AM   #10
MER

Quote:

Like, duh.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 12:20 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:

Which proves blacks are more racist than anyone. I still remember when the verdict came out and all the blacks cheered. Racists.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 01:09 PM   #12
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Which proves blacks
Take it to the DC forum, moron.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:13 PM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Oh no, you don't get to blame stupid on politics.

That's it's own thing...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2024, 03:31 PM   #14
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Zip it, Saltine!

OH MY GOD HE’S RIGHT
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2024, 01:07 PM   #15
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Which proves blacks are more racist than anyone. I still remember when the verdict came out and all the blacks cheered. Racists.
Which was hilarious on so many levels esp. considering OJ didn't give one single solitary **** about black people until the trial...he despised black people pretty much.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.