Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2015, 08:22 AM   #2
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm going to need more details. What is the ambient temperature at the time of measurement? Am I thinking of anything in particular?

Donger at attention, with yard stick ready.
Personally, I'd like to see you place that yardstick on the floor between 2 chairs that you are planking naked across.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:35 AM   #3
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Personally, I'd like to see you place that yardstick on the floor between 2 chairs that you are planking naked across.
You didn't answer my questions.

And, I don't understand the above. * Nevermind, I think I get it. Am I face down or face up? *
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
MER

Quote:
You didn't answer my questions.

And, I don't understand the above. * Nevermind, I think I get it. Am I face down or face up? *
Your choice to be a sub.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:41 AM   #5
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Your choice to be a sub.
I can be a sub? In that case, I choose a boomer. Fast attack never appealed to me.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:49 AM   #6
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I'm going to need more details. What is the ambient temperature at the time of measurement? Am I thinking of anything in particular?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.