Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-27-2024, 07:56 AM  
Supporter

Safe Space: Brag about yourself or a family member

I'll start. A while back a friend's small business was struggling and it's his family's primary income. It was headed nowhere good so I kind of stuck my nose where it didn't really belong, which he resented at first. I was kind but blunt and talked through the situation with him. We came up with an action plan and he's been implementing it. It's already paying off and I think his business has a very bright future now. If I'd waited a couple more months it might have been too late. He now appreciates that I stuck my nose where it didn't belong. It feels amazing to know I helped someone I care about save their livelihood. I'm a dumbass with a lot of things but small business is one thing in pretty good at.

Also, I don't normally like to brag about this but my giant cock makes Chris Jones little dick look like a clit.

Now let's hear about your expensive lunches, kind things you did for others, how your Vornada DG knockoff fan blew the kick wide right, how many inches you can take before gagging, how great of an athlete your kid is, or whatever the **** you want to brag about.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2024, 07:57 AM   #2
Someone pass the antifreeze

Lolz “safe space” on CP…..
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 07:58 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Lolz “safe space” on CP…..
That was sarcasm. I know there's no such thing here 😂
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2024, 08:12 AM   #4
Fish are scared of me

I'll brag about my daughter

She's a senior in college and not a crack whor

The end.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:14 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

The end.
Congrats on the senior part! If she ever becomes a crack whore, let me know.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:17 AM   #6
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post

The end.
It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.
If she does the whole crack whore thing will be an ever present danger for a few decades...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2024, 08:32 AM   #7
Constable of Untruths

My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 23 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:38 AM   #8
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It's only a matter to brag on if she doesn't have college loans.
They forgive those now
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:43 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
My 11 year old son is 18-0 in wrestling this season with 15 wins by pinning his opponent. It’s been really fun watching him enjoy a sport I loved as a kid and to have real conversations about the technical aspects of the sport. He’s naturally a really sweet kid, but when he steps out on that mat you can see a transformation come over him and it’s all controlled aggression and intensity. I’m a real proud father.
That's awesome man!
Old 01-27-2024, 08:53 AM   #10
Voodoo Chile

Your mom
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 08:54 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium View Post
Your mom
Now that you mention it, she does have a pretty sweet headstone!
Old 01-27-2024, 09:14 AM   #12
Supporter

Both my older kids won the spelling bee in Jr High, and I did when I was their age a million years ago.

My son is in the 100th percentile in math. The math teacher acts like he's an elite athlete when we have parent teacher conferences because he's so smart. He lacks effort at times, though.

Not going to brag about myself. Everyone here has a 12" cock and runs sub 4.5 40s already.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:16 AM   #13
Supporter

Being great at math opens up a lot of doors!
Old 01-27-2024, 09:18 AM   #14
Veteran

13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:20 AM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
13 inch cock, 4.3 40 time
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.