Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:37 PM   #25471
Veteran

So including the playoffs, Mahomes is 5-6 in primetime games. He's thrown 26 touchdowns to 6 interceptions. Chiefs have averaged 32 ppg in those games.

Just atrocious.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:47 PM   #25472
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
So including the playoffs, Mahomes is 5-6 in primetime games. He's thrown 26 touchdowns to 6 interceptions. Chiefs have averaged 32 ppg in those games.

Just atrocious.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-19-2019, 10:49 PM   #25473
MVP

Quote:

Just atrocious.
I know right. How dare he only score 40 points against the Patriots and lose the game all by himself. I mean, the defense worked their asses off to hold the Pats to only 43 points. How dare he not take adavantage of that. Don't even get me started about blowing the defenses amazing ability to hold the Rams to 54 points. ****ing Mahomes is a loser for sure.

Some people in here are complete ****ing morons.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:37 AM   #25474
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I know right. How dare he only score 40 points against the Patriots and lose the game all by himself. I mean, the defense worked their asses off to hold the Pats to only 43 points. How dare he not take adavantage of that. Don't even get me started about blowing the defenses amazing ability to hold the Rams to 54 points. ****ing Mahomes is a loser for sure.

Some people in here are complete ****ing morons.

Apparently you’re one of them, bro. NO ONE SAID THIS.

I’m simply saying he’s contributed to these losses.

People have no problem blaming Lesean McCoy, who’s producing extremely well when called upon, for losses when he fumbles in critical times. No one has a problem blaming the defense for losses in which they allow fewer than 24 points because they didn’t make the final stop when the game is on the line.. why can’t we say Pat deserves some of the blame for losing games in which he ****s up?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:57 AM   #25475
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Just atrocious.
Lol Virus is a ****ing moron.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:17 AM   #25476

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol Virus is a ****ing moron.

I don’t wanna hear shit from you. You quit on the season before the ****ing Broncos game! Little hoe ass bitch lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:21 AM   #25477
MVP

Patrick Mahomes is already one of the best football players I’ve ever seen.

If you have a problem with the offense then direct it at Andy Reid.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #25478
I'll be back.

dis ****in gumby ass mafacka

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:25 AM   #25479
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I don’t wanna hear shit from you. You quit on the season before the ****ing Broncos game! Little hoe ass bitch lol
Says the guy that quit and was conceding the AFC to the Pats before the season even started. At least I waited to watch the 2019 Chiefs for a few games before doing so.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:30 AM   #25480

Quote:
Says the guy that quit and was conceding the AFC to the Pats before the season even started. At least I waited to watch the 2019 Chiefs for a few games before doing so.

I never did that. You guys were in here puffing out your chests all season long like the Super Bowl was a forgone conclusion. I simply said that wasn’t likely (it wasn’t then and it still isn’t).

Weeks into the season I said we wouldn’t be able to beat the Pats with that defense- I never conceded anything. I always root for Chiefs dubs. I was just calling it like it is. Even if we are the best team in the league, it’s a very tough road to the big one.

Meanwhile you ****ing quit when we were 5-3 lol then you quit again after the Titans loss. That’s some hoe shit.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:39 AM   #25481
Your mom

Are you guys really arguing about who's the bigger pussy?

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:44 AM   #25482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I never did that. You guys were in here puffing out your chests all season long like the Super Bowl was a forgone conclusion. I simply said that wasn’t likely (it wasn’t then and it still isn’t).

Weeks into the season I said we wouldn’t be able to beat the Pats with that defense- I never conceded anything. I always root for Chiefs dubs. I was just calling it like it is. Even if we are the best team in the league, it’s a very tough road to the big one.

Meanwhile you ****ing quit when we were 5-3 lol then you quit again after the Titans loss. That’s some hoe shit.
You’re so full of shit.

Either way you’re deflecting from your awful take that Mahomes has been “atrocious” in primetime games.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:51 AM   #25483

Quote:
You’re so full of shit. You were basically saying we can’t beat them.

Either way you’re deflecting from your awful take that Mahomes has been “atrocious” in primetime games.

Atrocious is obviously an overstatement. I mean, Pat was bad on Monday but he could have been worse. He could have been Philip Rivers lol

Pat definitely hasn’t risen to the occasion on many a prime time game, though. It’s something that he needs to work on.

Problem is, I say Pat needs to be a bit more judicious with his downfield aggression and learn when to take what the defense gives him. Then dumbasses here are all: “So you’d rather have Alex Smith!?! You don’t deserve Patrick, you ****ing idiot!”. I say he definitely does not play up to his potential in prime time games and everyone here says I’m claiming Pat lost the games all by his lonesome.

It’s strawman city.
Old 11-20-2019, 11:59 AM   #25484
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Apparently you’re one of them, bro. NO ONE SAID THIS.

I’m simply saying he’s contributed to these losses.

People have no problem blaming Lesean McCoy, who’s producing extremely well when called upon, for losses when he fumbles in critical times. No one has a problem blaming the defense for losses in which they allow fewer than 24 points because they didn’t make the final stop when the game is on the line.. why can’t we say Pat deserves some of the blame for losing games in which he ****s up?

Tom Brady contributed to all of the playoff and prime time losses he’s had in his career. Pats could have won if he played better.

So what?

Yeah, Mahomes needs to improve. He needs to not be so twitchy in the openings of those games. Rarely has he come up short at the ends of games when the chiefs had chances to win.

You realize the kind of QB he is? How quickly he learns stuff? How hard he works?

Teams haven’t cracked a code on him. They’re just doing everything they can to stop his big plays. He’s 24. He’s gonna get it. He’s gonna reach an unstoppable smart level when he enters his prime.

Jesus let me just repeat that. “When he enters his prime.”

This isn’t his prime right now. He has yet to enter that stage of his career. Just think about that one.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2019, 12:00 PM   #25485
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Thanks for pissing up the thread assholes
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.