Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM  
MVP

Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?

Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 06:53 PM   #61
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Oh great now he will take her to a baseball park break in and the next thing you know his dad will be getting a call to bail him out of jail.
What a hoot!

I can see the headline, "Local Lovebirds break into Kaufman Stadium."

Maybe we should tell him it's a metaphor....okay, Roy, listen up:

1st base: Kissing and caressing
2nd base: Inside the bra
3rd base: Inside the pants
"Home": Inside the box....er, "target" shall we say....

Hope this helps; if you need further assistance, ask your dad for his copy of Meatloaf's "Bat Out of Hell"....and cue, "Paradise By the DashBoard Lights."

Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 06:54 PM   #62
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
OMG ! Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the resposes yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning.
Just the usual juvenile BS from us Planet members. Except the one about asking Jenny Gump. That is what he should do.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #63
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim....
Old 08-20-2004, 06:58 PM   #64
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Just the usual juvenile BS from us Planet members. Except the one about asking Jenny Gump. That is what he should do.

You can't expect all serious answers on an open forum, do you?
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:59 PM   #65
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
You can't expect all serious answers on an open forum, do you?
Skip's a little Grumpy...and touchy on this subject; HE is still a virgin, you know.....even at his advanced age.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 07:01 PM   #66
MVP

Dad is right about one thing Friday Night Comedy in this thread, lol.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 07:02 PM   #67
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
What are some pointers some things i can do to make her wanna do with me ?
Hypnosis...that and jewelry.
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:02 PM   #68
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Skip's a little Grumpy...and touchy on this subject; HE is still a virgin, you know.....even at his advanced age.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Like hes the voice of maturity for the planet, i don't think so.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:04 PM   #69
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

OK Planeteers, I'm to shocked beyond belief to give a rational response.I may need sometime to recover from the disbelief and sharp pain in my gut from laughing at this .

Honey, I have a headache, bring the tylenol !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:04 PM   #70
Champs!

Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:06 PM   #71
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75
OMG ! Damn, Friday night entertainment !

I haven't began to read the responses yet, matter of fact, I'm not sure if I want too !

Alright, BRB, gotta start from the beginning.
Eh....just how big a man are you Roy? I mean you aren't like 6'6 and 350 lbs or anything, are you?

....I mean, I was just jokin' with your boy here, and all.....hope you don't wanna open up a can of "whoop azz" on me, or anything. You know?

Friends? Chum? Buddy?

Old 08-20-2004, 07:06 PM   #72
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Hypnosis...that and jewelry.

BINGO!!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:07 PM   #73
The Dude Abides

This thread needs PICs.....
Old 08-20-2004, 07:11 PM   #74
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim....
This is accurate except for two minor issues. First of all I'm never that polite and secondly they always claim that the bulge is poking them in the chin.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:12 PM   #75
Phobia

I think we'll waive the 30 day waiting period and send this one straight to the Classics forum.