Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM  
MVP

Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?

Ok fellows a little help here see theres this girl coming over on monday night, i like her and she likes me.

As i am ashame to say that i am still a virgin but im asking all you fellows that have experienced this what do u tell the girl when u want to have sex with her ?

How do u approach her about it ?

What do u say to her about it ?

Any help would be useful.

Thanks guys.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 06:26 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

"If you have sex with me, I'll untie you," generally works, but it's also more of a short-term strategy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:26 PM   #32
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
Thank God! He finally changed it!
I stare at it like i did the one, forget who had it, with the "But their mine!" girl who grabbed her tats.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:27 PM   #33
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Have you tried the "classic"? Wanna fuck?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:27 PM   #34
MVP

By the way a guy asked me to ask yall if u know where the g-sport is and i dont even have a clue what the g-sport is.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:29 PM   #35
MVP

DOH, i meant g-spot ...
Old 08-20-2004, 06:29 PM   #36
The pizza king of kansas

Plus roy remember use protection and make sure she have birth control pills.

After the sex part you make her breakfest or lunch depending on what time you wake up
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:30 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
By the way a guy asked me to ask yall if u know where the g-sport is and i dont even have a clue what the g-sport is.
I think you might mean the g-spot. I think you two should try to find the vagina before you go looking for needles in a haystack for virgins.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:31 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnut
Plus roy remember use protection and make sure she have birth control pills.

After the sex part you make her breakfest or lunch depending on what time you wake up
Wake up? WTF over
Old 08-20-2004, 06:31 PM   #39
The Dude Abides

Quote:
3/4-1 inch inside the left nostril....usually on the fleshy side.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 06:31 PM   #40
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I think you might mean the g-spot. I think you two should try to find the vagina before you go looking for needles in a haystack for virgins.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:32 PM   #41
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Wake up? WTF over
No shit; I ain't ever slept in my car after sex.....
Old 08-20-2004, 06:33 PM   #42
Champs!

The old fashioned....

"Hi, nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:33 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
No shit; I ain't ever slept in my car after sex.....
Old 08-20-2004, 06:34 PM   #44

I knew this thread had potential as comedy gold.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:37 PM   #45
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Ok, ok....for real this time; inside the vaginal entrance, 3/4 to 1 inch along the backside of where the clitoris is.....it's a soft-indentation, about dime or nickel sized.

If you push gently three or four times.....you'll know whether you are close; gently massage, in circular motions....clockwise and counter-clockwise, with interruptions to apply direct pressure.

Within a few minutes, you will be rewarded with a puppy....that will follow you around for at least a few weeks.