Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-29-2004, 11:47 PM  
AIC

My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

./

Last edited by KCChiefsMan; 04-30-2004 at 12:38 AM..
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:28 AM   #61
No mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown

Great line. A friend of mine in college used a line that always made me grab my gut in laughter. He'd go ask a girl to dance. If she turned him down he'd say, "No problem, I have to take a shit anyways"

Ahh, the good ol' days.....
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:31 AM   #62
No mas

I was always a fan of:

Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg?

No?
Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!
ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ndbbm is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:35 AM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndbbm
I was always a fan of:

Do you know the difference between my penis and a chicken leg?

No?
Well, let's go on a picnic and find out!
I'll bet you spent alot of time singing to them too...

"aaaah like mah women like I like mah chicken
with a little bit of fat on the end...
not too much,
and not too little...
just enough
to maaaaake meeeee griiiiiiin."

A hopeless romantic you are.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:37 AM   #64
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian

not too much,
and not too little...
just enough

Rodney Carrington is a funny motherf*****...
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:38 AM   #65
Supporter

yes.....yes he is, indeed.

I'm pretty sure he wrote a song for a few of our members....including both the thread's author and delt....Dear Penis.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:45 AM   #66
No mas

Quote:

not too much,
and not too little...
just enough

"I've got a 12 inch dick, and a dozen roses.....and a pickup truck....hubba hubba hubba hey!" That's all i wrote for that one.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:46 AM   #67
Wasted away again...

Quote:
yes.....yes he is, indeed.

I'm pretty sure he wrote a song for a few of our members....including both the thread's author and delt....Dear Penis.
And me...

Titties & Beer....
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:48 AM   #68
Old timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod
And me...

Titties & Beer....
Except that on you, they're called "manboobs".

JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:51 AM   #69
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Except that on you, they're called "manboobs".

DAYUM!! That wasn't called for was it?
Old 04-30-2004, 08:56 AM   #70
Old timer

Quote:
Sorry... It was just the way you worded that post. I would have made the same reply if just about anybody had said it. It was nothing personal. In fact, I did have a bit of remorse and almost deleted it.

But I'm bored, and it made me laugh. So it stayed.
JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JazzzLovr must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:57 AM   #71
Old timer

Quote:
BTW, aren't you glad that I don't talk nearly as much in person?
Old 04-30-2004, 09:01 AM   #72
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
In fact, I did have a bit of remorse and almost deleted it.
Maybe you should have done that. Maybe you should also go help Paul forget about his little robot idea.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:03 AM   #73
No mas

I think Jazzlover may be the sole reason i come out to Arrowhead this year. Well, and a few others.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:08 AM   #74
Phobia

Quote:
I think Jazzlover may be the sole reason i come out to Arrowhead this year. Well, and a few others.
So she can deride and insult you? Jeez, like she's the only one with that talent, ya orphan bastard
Old 04-30-2004, 09:10 AM   #75
Please no Vick!!!!!!

Quote:

Speaking of coming out to Arrowhead, ChiefinNE and myself were thinking of coming out for the Patriots game. How tough is it to come across tickets out there?
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.