Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-29-2004, 11:47 PM  
AIC

My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

./

Last edited by KCChiefsMan; 04-30-2004 at 12:38 AM..
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:51 AM   #31
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Did the meanies on this thread force you to edit out your posts? Come on...

If you post it to begin with you damn well better have the balls to weather the storm.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:52 AM   #32
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy
If you post it to begin with you damn well better have the balls to weather the storm.
Lord knows I have made some crappy threads but hey the worst you can do is watch them sink down on the page and off into BB oblivian...

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:53 AM   #33
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBOLA

-EB-

If nothing else, this thread was worthwhile because it gave me another pic to save in my "message board" collection.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:57 AM   #34
Immanentize The Eschaton

I've got a bunch of them, mostly from here.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:03 AM   #35
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
I've got a bunch of them, mostly from here.
If you like gathering up those pictures then you should check out this section of my website. Basically there is a collection of pictures and everytime you hit refresh it gives you another one...it is a pretty interesting mixed collection of pictures...alot of them taken from here...

Just something you may like...

http://www.zachishere.com/randompics.htm
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 01:54 AM   #36
Bob's Your Uncle

Did anyone check out the realdolls website? F'n creepy...
Old 04-30-2004, 02:10 AM   #37
Bob's Your Uncle

It's OK, I understand. If it makes you feel any better I didn't get to see that awesome comeback in the 9th, I missed the whole game.

Apparently these realdolls are quite sophisticated. They cost 6 grand.

The FAQ is interesting.

http://www.realdoll.com/faq.asp
Old 04-30-2004, 02:47 AM   #38
A certain set of skills

This thread=
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 02:53 AM   #39
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairplay
This thread=

HEY!!! Most of the friggen night crew=

stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:06 AM   #40
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Your threads and posts just kill me. Its like an 8th grade boy trying to really hard to be funny and cool in front of the other kids.

I don't why that image comes to my head but it does...

I love Chiefsplanet.
Yeah. Like Slayer, but much more juvenile.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:17 AM   #41
v^V^v^V^v^V^

You know, I was going to call him a reerun about three hours ago, but I got distracted by Eb's pic and followed the link to find more good ones.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:52 AM   #42

this thread was brought to you, by the friendly folks at PETA
Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Wile_E_Coyote is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:09 AM   #43
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Thanks, PETA.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:33 AM   #44
Bob's Your Uncle

KCChiefsman should not be derided nor pitied for threads like this. He just has more balls/less inhibitions than some of you. I for one enjoy his threads.
Old 04-30-2004, 04:34 AM   #45
v^V^v^V^v^V^

You're a tard.