Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-29-2004, 11:47 PM  
AIC

My theory: How to eliminate girls' control over sex

./

Last edited by KCChiefsMan; 04-30-2004 at 12:38 AM..
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-30-2004, 06:14 PM   #136
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzig
Damn!!! Phobia!! You got screwed by your Lawyers and wife. What exactly did they do for that $20K anyway? You would probably have been better off representing yourself. Sorry you had to go through that dude. Ouch.
Oh - those are not my exact figures. I didn't quite spend $20k on attorneys. But, the bitch was in a fighting mood and she was content to make it as hellish as possible, so I got pretty close to it. For that amount of money, I got to keep my house and only pay alimony for 8 months, until she graduated nursing school. Fortunately, alimony only exists in Texas for special situations and she didn't "qualify". The 8 months was entirely voluntary - I'm such a nice bastard.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:44 PM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Oh - those are not my exact figures. I didn't quite spend $20k on attorneys. But, the bitch was in a fighting mood and she was content to make it as hellish as possible, so I got pretty close to it. For that amount of money, I got to keep my house and only pay alimony for 8 months, until she graduated nursing school. Fortunately, alimony only exists in Texas for special situations and she didn't "qualify". The 8 months was entirely voluntary - I'm such a nice bastard.
You were a lot nicer than I would have been.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:47 PM   #138
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You were a lot nicer than I would have been.
Yeah - upon reflection, that was pretty 'fn stupid. At that point, I was really, really sick of the entire ordeal and didn't think a few extra grrr was gonna hurt anything. 'course, that's back when I was bringing $100 an hour. Haven't seen that rate in a while....
Old 04-30-2004, 07:52 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah - upon reflection, that was pretty 'fn stupid. At that point, I was really, really sick of the entire ordeal and didn't think a few extra grrr was gonna hurt anything. 'course, that's back when I was bringing $100 an hour. Haven't seen that rate in a while....
Damn, what did you do for $100 per hour or should I ask?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:59 PM   #140
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Damn, what did you do for $100 per hour or should I ask?
Computer geek. Designed networks & shit like that.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:02 PM   #141
King Shit of **** Mountain

Reading the first few posts, Bob Dole doesn't have the courage to actually scroll back through this thread.

You all need to consider obtaining lives or something.

(Then be sure to let Bob Dole know where you found them so he can pick one up, too.)
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:03 PM   #142
Feloniously Restrained

Quote:
Computer geek. Designed networks & shit like that.
Well...that is an interesting euphemism. How come you charged me $150 an hour?
Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.Jenny Gump is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:25 PM   #143
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump
Shhhh - Austinchief doesn't really like me marketing out here.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:10 AM   #144
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyGump

Because you insisted on a "103.5".
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:24 PM   #145
Supporter

I really tried to let this one go

but its just too perfect.

BLAM!

Sorry KCCM.....Someone posted yet another of your spring break pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg girlrobot.jpg (10.6 KB, 202 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2004, 07:57 PM   #146
MVP

You just think they have control.

In a few years the tables will turn.

Us old guys have found out that for the vast majority of life us guys have the control.

What you are going through is part of being young. Hang in there. Better times are ahead. You will eventually have the control. Enjoy.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:09 PM   #147
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis

Even more disturbing the pictures of Paul wearing Gucci shades ALL OF THE TIME is the horrific picture of Brian in that dress.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:10 PM   #148
MVP

Oh, and by the way, while I'm thinking about this....

Don't beat off into electronic gadgets.

You could get hurt and cause rust to appear.........on the electronic gadget, that is.
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:11 PM   #149
Supporter

Wow. I'm sorry i missed this thread. Looks like it was a classic.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:16 PM   #150
Feeling Victorian

I want the 10 minutes of my life back after reading this thread.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.