Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 05-20-2003, 06:56 PM  
'Tis my eye!

Hats off to the night crew...

I very rarely get the chance to post around here when I'm not at work...

Seriously, you people on the night crew are funny as hell, I really enjoyed it.

Good night all!
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #181
Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by jOhN

That's why i'm following your lead
Because Cody's "special"???
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #182
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Christopher

Dude...I'm just going along with Cody's antics because he's "special."
Cody is a great kid. But I'm not him. I really am Oprah. Like I said last night, I bought these 10,000+ posts.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:25 PM   #183
El' Barto

Quote:

Because Cody's "special"???
Sure, why not
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-20-2003, 10:28 PM   #184
Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Oprah

Cody is a great kid. But I'm not him. I really am Oprah. Like I said last night, I bought these 10,000+ posts.
You've yet to feature Cody's story on your show.

of course, that would assume that I'd been watching your show...
Mr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMr. Christopher is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 10:28 PM   #185
**** the Raiders

Jeez Parker, you skipped out at 8. The real funny stuff starts happening some time after that.

Hader,
proud he spends more time with the night shift than the day
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:28 PM   #186
Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by jOhN

Sure, why not
I can go with that, I guess.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:29 PM   #187
Supporter

I"Ve had enough of you lightweights, I'm going to bed.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:29 PM   #188
zzzz Kats always

with out reading.........duh?
tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.tommykat is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:29 PM   #189
Pain Cake

This post has no value whatsoever, but I figured that I'd check in after almost a week of dormancy to say hi to my "peeps." I still hate you guys.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-20-2003, 10:29 PM   #190
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by Oprah

you're really enjoying this little role playing/fetish/fantasy thing aren't you....
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:29 PM   #191
Starter

Great...now hader is here...

I'm out!!!
Old 05-20-2003, 10:30 PM   #192
Supporter

Quote:
Originally posted by AZFan
This post has no value whatsoever, but I figured that I'd check in after almost a week of dormancy to say hi to my "peeps." I still hate you guys.
hey dude... long time no see... and right back atcha.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2003, 10:30 PM   #193
Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne

Good night, fatty
Old 05-20-2003, 10:31 PM   #194
Starter

Quote:
Great...now hader is here...

I'm out!!!
Old 05-20-2003, 10:31 PM   #195
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally posted by Skip Towne

Later old guy.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli