Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-17-2002, 03:03 PM  
ChiefsPride

Keep fucking doubting Trent Green...

The title of the thread says it all....

fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Green, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:10 PM   #16
Cry havoc...

fuck you. Instead of being a blind homer who doesn't care win or lose, and cares more about what other fans are saying, why don't you try and be objective and give props when it is deserved, and critisize when it is deserved? I know I and many others on this board actually CARE about what happens when we lose, and want to see those problems corrected. Green has been inconsistent this year. He has good games and bad games. He had a very nice 4th quarter today. He threw the deep ball well today. Props to him. He's had other nice games. Props on those. Now do it again next week. I'm not here to kiss any millionaire's a$$. I'm here to cheer my team on to wins, and if they don't win, I care, and I want answers. When players play well, they get props. I call that being objective and caring. I do not call that bashing. Bashing would be ripping him after a good outing...
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:11 PM   #17
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally posted by tk13
Hello everyone? Anyone? We did WIN this game... let's calm down here people.

Yes.... happy thoughts.

Happy thoughts.

You fuckin idiots
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:11 PM   #18
GO 'NOLES!

Quote:
Originally posted by keg in kc
Hey, Parker, I was right. ChiefsPride is mad that we won, so he can't ***** about the defense. Poor guy's having a nervous breakdown. Can't even type a coherent sentence.

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?

BTW - THE PACKERS ARE GETTING THEIR A$$'S KICKED - WOO HOO!!!

WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:12 PM   #19
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally posted by WisChief

Didn't you say this in the Game thread?
Yes, yes I did.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:12 PM   #20
'Tis my eye!

I'm not a real fan.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:13 PM   #21
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

DaWolf - True. I am willing to bet that CP is of German descent.

His blind faith in another human being is bad enough, his bashing of those who see fault in his "leader" is truly disconcerting.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:13 PM   #22
ChiefsPride

Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my fucking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.

I'm just sick and tired of the Green bashers. **** them. Green's a winner. Call me a homer, call me whatever you like. I am a KC fan through and through. The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...
Old 11-17-2002, 03:14 PM   #23
GO 'NOLES!

Quote:
Originally posted by keg in kc
Yes, yes I did.

ROTFLMFAO!!!

WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WisChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:14 PM   #24
'Tis my eye!

The Arrowhead is tattooed on my right shoulder...

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #25
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Actually, I think it is tattooed over his pupils. That would explain a great deal.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:15 PM   #26
Brilliant!!

I agree with keg. You guys just don't ****ing get it.

Green is tough, he's well liked by his team, and seems to be a good leader. He played a good game today. Was one of the keys to the win.

But he's not all that.

Travis Henry tore through the Chiefs like a hot knife through butter today. Why? KC was scared to death of what Bledsoe can do and rightfully so.

Priest struggled until the fourth and has been so-so recently. Why? Because defenses are stacking the line. It is SOOOO obvious that they'd rather take their chances with Green throwing than with Priest running.

Since teams have went to that philosophy (3 games) KC's offense has scored around 17 ppg. Green has thrown ONE touchdown. TO THE FULLBACK!!

I don't blame Green. He does the most with his ability and I applaud him for it. I root like hell for him to succeed. But he is never going to be an elite QB. He just doesn't have the talent. The offense will struggle this season until Saunders finds a way to put him in a position to succeed.

Why do you guys take this so personally?
donkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellidonkhater 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-17-2002, 03:16 PM   #27
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by htismaqe

The sign of the true fan. CP pulls up his sleeves and shows off his "pride" as he hops into his Camaro and rides off into the sunset.
Do I hear Night Ranger blaring on the Sparkomatic?
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:16 PM   #28
GO 'NOLES!

Quote:
Hey, can one of the mod's get us an "I'm not worthy" smilie?
Old 11-17-2002, 03:16 PM   #29
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally posted by ChiefsPride
Oh now I don't care if KC wins or not?? Are you ****ing kidding me? It made my week that KC won. It made my fucking week. And it made it even more special that they won it on Trent Green's back.
You sound happy.

"fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!"

Yep, words of a man at peace with himself and his world.

Get a clue man.

And maybe some anger management.

keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:17 PM   #30
"Think ZOOM!"

WHAT A fuckING MORON!!!!!
headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.headsnap is too fat/Omaha.