Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM  
Chiefs

Spagnuolo hired as DC

Last edited by ShowtimeSBMVP; 01-24-2019 at 04:34 PM..
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #61
Mindful Taoist German

I'm just glad we're moving on...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #62
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Exactly, I get a kick out of people who are like "It cant be this guy or that guy, or it would be terrible". People, we have been living in hell with Sutton, I don't see how anybody could do any worse. If he improves marginally, we win against NE, if he gets us up to average, we are going to be a top team again, but with better chance to get to the promised land.
Everyone wants the “big name” signing. I get it though, we’re all hungry. Nobody is going to tell me that this signing is garbage. The same people who are saying this are the same people that said “as long as Reid is around Sutton is stayin”.

I’m on board with Spags, he’s going to convince Collins to join our squad.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #63
I'll be back.

Hitchens might be way better in a 4-3, too, and so would Chris Jones.

You go 4-3 you can probably get away with this year one:

DOD Hitchens Rookie/FA

Ford Nnadi Jones Houston

I actually think DOD would be a stud weakside linebacker.

The only big issue here is if Ford can hold up every down as a DE.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #64
Please squeeze

I don't remember but does he run an aggressive blitizing D?

Edit: 88 answered my question, I guess I should looked him up in Wikipedia
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #65
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
We do not know how Houston will play at DE that is a question mark. We do know Ford cannot play DE in a 4-3 so he is gone.

So you are taking 2 of our 3 best pass rushers and putting question marks next to them.
They were historically bad this past year. It's time for some changes.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #66
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm just glad we're moving on...
This 100x

We just upgraded a HUGE position in our coaching department.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #67
Veteran

Pretty underwhelming, but at this point there isn't much left. I wish that Reid would have went outside of his circle. His circle has been phenomenal on offense, but defensively not so much.

With that said, it has to be an upgrade, even if it's just because we have a fresh set of eyes, and a slightly different message to the players each day.

As others have pointed out, it's not like we need to turn into the Baltimore Ravens to win with this offense. We just need to field a D that is in the middle 15-20 range, and we have a great shot to improve as a team.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Hitchens might be way better in a 4-3, too, and so would Chris Jones.

You go 4-3 you can probably get away with this year one:

DOD Hitchens Rookie/FA

Ford Nnadi Jones Houston

I actually think DOD would be a stud weakside linebacker.

The only big issue here is if Ford can hold up every down as a DE.
I'm guessing Ford is elsewhere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:54 AM   #69
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t get this at all.

Switching to a 4-3 does next to nothing to limit the DEs. All it will do is take pass coverage out of the equation for guys like Speaks, Houston, Kpass... guys who don’t belong in coverage.
I felt like the moves we made last offseason signaled we either wanted to consider a 4-3 or a hybrid. Hitchens has played in that front. Speaks and Nnadi are arguably better suited for a 4-3.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #70
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Guy's a JAG.

There might be a marginal upgrade here but this is organizational cowardice; known mediocrity over taking a chance on a guy who actually be a force multplier of some sort.

Even money says our defense is again in the bottom 1/3 of the league in most meaningful categories next year. If we're lucky we'll win the next shootout in January but Spags won't do anything to help us avoid it. There's just very little 'there' there. He's sizzle over steak and has been since he was exposed with the Rams. He has 1 halfway decent defense over the last 10 seasons to his credit and a whole bunch of pretty shitty ones.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #71
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
How many downs per game are we actually in a 3 man front anyway?

I don't know that it's going to be as big of a change as you're making it out to be.
I've watched the Cowboys, Bills, and Texans do it....

It is a MAJOR TRANSITION
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t get this at all.

Switching to a 4-3 does next to nothing to limit the DEs. All it will do is take pass coverage out of the equation for guys like Speaks, Houston, Kpass... guys who don’t belong in coverage.

Yeah it's almost like they were gearing up for a switch anyway. Speaks and Kpass make zero sense as OLB's in a 3-4.

Last edited by kcclone; 01-23-2019 at 10:01 AM..
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:55 AM   #73
I'll be back.

Marty says this is as good as done.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-23-2019, 09:56 AM   #74
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Guy's a JAG.

There might be a marginal upgrade here but this is organizational cowardice; known mediocrity over taking a chance on a guy who actually be a force multplier of some sort.

Even money says our defense is again in the bottom 1/3 of the league in most meaningful categories next year. If we're lucky we'll win the next shootout in January but Spags won't do anything to help us avoid it. There's just very little 'there' there. He's sizzle over steak and has been since he was exposed with the Rams. He has 1 halfway decent defense over the last 10 seasons to his credit and a whole bunch of pretty shitty ones.
You seem like a miserable individual.

We should have stayed with Sutton.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 01-23-2019, 09:56 AM   #75
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Marty says this is as good as done.

****in Marty Schefter

Closed Thread