Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
Yes. I always watch the Super Bowl, and this year is no different. 56 29.79%
Yes. I have a particularly keen interest in this titillating match-up. 5 2.66%
No. I have had enough of the Patriots, and refuse to watch until a different team represents the AFC. 99 52.66%
No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials. 61 32.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2019, 04:32 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Poll to come. Please check all that apply.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2019, 06:37 PM   #106
It was not a fair catch

#boycottpatsandteamthatcitydoesnotknowitexistssuperbowl
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:47 PM   #107
Supporter

Two teams I hate, but yes. Absolutely.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:33 PM   #108
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I'm really trying to talk myself out of it, because I'm just exhausted with the Patriots. Kind of like Carcosa said, it doesn't even really matter if they lose the SB anymore. Just the fact they're part of it and the hype turns me off. I have zero interest. Plus, I really don't give a shit about the Rams.

Thing is, the SB is such a part of my routine (haven't missed one since probably 1974 or 75) and the national consciousness, I almost feel obligated to tune in. But I'm patiently waiting to see if my disgust holds out to the end. Told the wife last night, maybe we could still fix a big spread, but maybe do something else like catch up on movies or TV episodes.

Thanks, New England, for ruining the Super Bowl!
And this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about; over-saturation of an illegitimate franchise in the name of overseas marketing and expansion. Even people who love football do NOT want to watch this shit!

Like Mr. Plinkett always says, "you didn't see it, but your BRAIN did".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:48 PM   #109
Dazed and Confused

Probably for a little while anyways, until I either lose interest or get fed up with the bs, then will watch or do something else.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:50 PM   #110
Banned

It's probably going to be a good game though.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:19 PM   #111
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChiefs89 View Post
The real question is does Chiefs nation want Brady to win with the hope he walks away???

I will be pulling for them with that exact hope. Sure it sucks they are this dominant, but if the Chiefs aren't winning it this yr I don't really care who does. If I'm putting my Chiefs fandom in front of my pats hatred... unfortunately that means I'm a pats fan next week.
Absolutely. Plus, I’m already sick of McVay and douche bro Goff
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 08:35 PM   #112
The Beast Inside Your Head

Im not butthurt about the loss but this game does nothing for me. Ill probably hit the gym and watch it between sets or soemthing. Just ready to get rocking again next season.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:04 PM   #113
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Nope. I'm going goose hunting in the morning and then working on the floor of a fishing boat in the evening. The Patriots ruined the Super Blow for me years ago, but I watched, hoping the NFC team would beat them. Now, that the Lambs got gifted and the Saints got fisted, I can't, in good conscience, root for the Lambs either. So no.
Sounds a helluva lot more exciting than this... I'd rather watch a dog take a shit
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:11 PM   #114
Starter

According to the poll....about a third of you should never watch football again.

"No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials."

Spoiler alert: this is never going to change so put a diaper on and get over it.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 01-23-2019, 10:01 PM   #115
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It's probably going to be a good game though.
I'll bet the NFL's NYC offices are writing one hell of a script for their officials to steer on SB Sunday...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 10:28 PM   #116
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'll bet the NFL's NYC offices are writing one hell of a script for their officials to steer on SB Sunday...
Rut-Roh, Raggy....
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:14 PM   #117
Veteran

No. In the past I've headed to the local watering hole and done it up. I'll pass this year.
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-23-2019, 11:20 PM   #118
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Probably will. And I know I'll get killed for this...but I hope the Patriots win. At least they deserve to be in the Superbowl unlike the Rams IMO.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:22 PM   #119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Probably will. And I know I'll get killed for this...but I hope the Patriots win. At least they deserve to be in the Superbowl unlike the Rams IMO.
My opinion on the Pats is less hate and more 'just go away'.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:27 PM   #120
Unsparing

You won't get killed, we've completely given up on you.