Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
Yes. I always watch the Super Bowl, and this year is no different. 56 29.79%
Yes. I have a particularly keen interest in this titillating match-up. 5 2.66%
No. I have had enough of the Patriots, and refuse to watch until a different team represents the AFC. 99 52.66%
No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials. 61 32.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2019, 04:32 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Poll to come. Please check all that apply.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:57 AM   #76
In Search of a Life

Showed my kids the movie “Tombstone” yesterday. I’m planning to take them there(about 3 hours away)on 2/3.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 11:59 AM   #77
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
This. And I simply can't stomach what will be almost two more weeks of a steady stream of Brady dick sucking and reliving the AFCCCG, then a rapid fire of the same on SB Sunday.

On that note, NFL Network is my baseline choice for background noise on the TV, and I'm pointedly going to avoid that channel for the next two weeks. I don't want to hear anything about Tom Brady and whoever else is in that team's jersey. I'm just sick and tired of the same story year after year after year.

I wouldn't be against watching the pro bowl, but that's a really low priority so I'll probably skip it too, just because they'll probably talk about Tom Brady and other guys in his jersey.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:04 PM   #78
Supporter

Nope. And I hope that it gets the lowest TV ratings of all time for a Superbowl. I can't imagine this game being appealing to anyone outside of Boston or LA. And I doubt that the interest is really all that high in LA.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:11 PM   #79
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Last Super Bowl I watched was the Donkeys and Seattle? I think that was the one where Manning got wrecked...

If thats not correct then I dont remember....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:17 PM   #80
MVP

Nope. I'm going goose hunting in the morning and then working on the floor of a fishing boat in the evening. The Patriots ruined the Super Blow for me years ago, but I watched, hoping the NFC team would beat them. Now, that the Lambs got gifted and the Saints got fisted, I can't, in good conscience, root for the Lambs either. So no.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:56 PM   #81
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
On that note, NFL Network is my baseline choice for background noise on the TV, and I'm pointedly going to avoid that channel for the next two weeks. I don't want to hear anything about Tom Brady and whoever else is in that team's jersey. I'm just sick and tired of the same story year after year after year.

I wouldn't be against watching the pro bowl, but that's a really low priority so I'll probably skip it too, just because they'll probably talk about Tom Brady and other guys in his jersey.
Yup, I'm just waiting for Spring Training, working, and focusing on shoring-up plans for Cozumel and 4-5 dives a day.

I know the NFL i more than willing to lose the KC market in favor of the Boston market, and they won't "lose" it, it'll just be impacted by a bit of a percentage point, but there's nothing I can do about people not willing to send a message to the league by boycotting anything Pats.

Might run over to the east side of the state and dive a mine to avoid anything NFL on 2/3/2019..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:58 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Nope. I'm going goose hunting in the morning and then working on the floor of a fishing boat in the evening. The Patriots ruined the Super Blow for me years ago, but I watched, hoping the NFC team would beat them. Now, that the Lambs got gifted and the Saints got fisted, I can't, in good conscience, root for the Lambs either. So no.
It's not PC for me to type what I'm rooting for, not who...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:14 PM   #83
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Yup, I'm just waiting for Spring Training, working, and focusing on shoring-up plans for Cozumel and 4-5 dives a day.

I know the NFL i more than willing to lose the KC market in favor of the Boston market, and they won't "lose" it, it'll just be impacted by a bit of a percentage point, but there's nothing I can do about people not willing to send a message to the league by boycotting anything Pats.

Might run over to the east side of the state and dive a mine to avoid anything NFL on 2/3/2019..
New Chiefsplanet motto: "I'd rather find myself underwater in an abandoned mine than watch a Patriots game."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:42 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
New Chiefsplanet motto: "I'd rather find myself underwater in an abandoned mine than watch a Patriots game."
That might be my new passphrase.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:51 PM   #85
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Think I'm going be busy that day doing something.

Not really boycotting the Patriots being in the Super Bowl I think they deserve it after a hell of a game against us just a coin flip difference. I just have better things to do that day just not high on the interest list.

I'm in the process of getting ready to move to Fort Scott and transfer with my job to Osawatomie State Hospital. It's a big move across state for me but I'm looking at new opportunities for fishing holes and get to go to Royals games and absolutely get to go to some Chiefs games that is going be a hell of a lot of fun that I miss out on because I live out in Tomb**** Egypt.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #86
Rookie

I was going to make a thread about this, but as a newly-registered member it appears I'm unable to post at present - though if someone else would, it'd sure be appreciated! Regardless, if there is any fan base in the NFL that deserves an invitation to join the Who Dat Nation at this event, it's the Kansas City faithful.

I can't post the link because of said newly-registered status, but Google the Boycott Bowl festival that's about to go down in NOLA on Super Bowl Sunday (you can find it on Facebook, too). The event is still in the process of being organized (not by me), but it's worth keeping track of if anyone feels like making a protest trek to the Big Easy. There is no doubt that anyone in a Chiefs jersey would get a warm, warm reception.

It should have been us, guys. It should have been us.
TheBayouBullet is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:12 PM   #87
Starter

The real question is does Chiefs nation want Brady to win with the hope he walks away???

I will be pulling for them with that exact hope. Sure it sucks they are this dominant, but if the Chiefs aren't winning it this yr I don't really care who does. If I'm putting my Chiefs fandom in front of my pats hatred... unfortunately that means I'm a pats fan next week.
WarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWarChiefs89 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2019, 02:20 PM   #88
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie View Post
Not getting a rating off of my TV.
Do you have a Nielsen box on your TV
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:25 PM   #89
Politically Incorrect

No and I'll watch the commercials online
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 02:34 PM   #90
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBayouBullet View Post
I was going to make a thread about this, but as a newly-registered member it appears I'm unable to post at present - though if someone else would, it'd sure be appreciated! Regardless, if there is any fan base in the NFL that deserves an invitation to join the Who Dat Nation at this event, it's the Kansas City faithful.

I can't post the link because of said newly-registered status, but Google the Boycott Bowl festival that's about to go down in NOLA on Super Bowl Sunday (you can find it on Facebook, too). The event is still in the process of being organized (not by me), but it's worth keeping track of if anyone feels like making a protest trek to the Big Easy. There is no doubt that anyone in a Chiefs jersey would get a warm, warm reception.

It should have been us, guys. It should have been us.

(Brohug.) Welcome to the Republic of Mahomes, my friend.