Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
Yes. I always watch the Super Bowl, and this year is no different. 56 29.79%
Yes. I have a particularly keen interest in this titillating match-up. 5 2.66%
No. I have had enough of the Patriots, and refuse to watch until a different team represents the AFC. 99 52.66%
No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials. 61 32.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2019, 04:32 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Poll to come. Please check all that apply.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
The fact is that the NFL has so screwed their product up that I can't bear to watch it outside of KC. College is a much superior product.
lol no it isn't.
DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DinoHackett is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:01 PM   #47
sorta mod-ish

Oh, I'll probably end up watching it. But I doubt if I get invested in the game much if at all.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:05 PM   #48
MVP

I won't be watching but not because I'm bitter. About 5 years ago I stopped watching the superbowl as well as regular season games that didn't involve the Chiefs because when it came down to it I really didn't care who won since it wasn't going to be KC. Good luck to both teams though.
chiefsfan987 has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 10:08 PM   #49
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Frazod is correct, all other takes are pointless shit. The NFL lives and dies by television contracts. Television contracts are given to the NFL based on ratings. Don't watch, don't buy their advertisers products, and you ABSOLUTELY "send a message".

P.S. Suck it if you hate this post. Thanks!
the Chiefs game was the highest rated show of all TV since Super Bowl 52. TV ratings are thru the roof. All days, networks and times. Fans love the offense. For crissakes, you had newbies pissed off on Twitter because Mahomes didn’t get his chance in overtime. They had no idea about the overtime rules. The offense is attracting new fans.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:09 PM   #50
MVP

Go Rams
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:17 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

Nah. But I kinda want the Pats to win because maybe just maybe Brady ****ing retires. Also no way can douche frat bro Goff win a SB before Mahomes
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:20 PM   #52
MVP

Only if they replay the CCGs.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:22 PM   #53
WhatUneed2Hear

What time is the Chiefs vs Saints game?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:22 PM   #54
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
the Chiefs game was the highest rated show of all TV since Super Bowl 52. TV ratings are thru the roof. All days, networks and times. Fans love the offense. For crissakes, you had newbies pissed off on Twitter because Mahomes didn’t get his chance in overtime. They had no idea about the overtime rules. The offense is attracting new fans.
Okay.....

And if Mahomes were in the Super Bowl I can guaran-****ing-tee you the ratings would be off the charts versus the pablum they're getting ready to televise.

Which was my point: if you're sick and tired of watching shit football just so the NFL can try and keep working it's "expand to overseas markets by continuously featuring NE and large market"-horse shit, then ****ing DO SOMETHING about it.
DON'T watch. DON'T buy "Pepsi" or "Bud Light", and hit these ****ers and their network's clients right in the wallet.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoHackett View Post
lol no it isn't.
Yes, yes it is.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:23 PM   #56
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Nah. But I kinda want the Pats to win because maybe just maybe Brady ****ing retires. Also no way can douche frat bro Goff win a SB before Mahomes

Dude....

If Brady wins, all that does is embolden him to keep on playing.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:45 PM   #57
Curmudgeon

Boycotting advertisers products isn't going to work. Seriously, do you really expect people to stop drinking Bud Light, quit buying Ford and Chevy trucks, and stop eating Doritos? No, the answer is to tune your TV to the History Channel, ION Television, or just leave it off. Don't watch pregame, pre-pregame, or any other broadcast that features the SB. Ratings are what drives advertising money and that's king.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:46 PM   #58
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Dude....

If Brady wins, all that does is embolden him to keep on playing.
I don't know about that. His skills have clearly diminished. Against a real defense he would have lost. Hell, he was just a dumbass offsides inch away from a 3-interception loss.

Maybe if the Cheatriots win the miserable old **** will finally ride off into the sunset and take Hoodie with him.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:54 PM   #59
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Boycotting advertisers products isn't going to work. Seriously, do you really expect people to stop drinking Bud Light, quit buying Ford and Chevy trucks, and stop eating Doritos? No, the answer is to tune your TV to the History Channel, ION Television, or just leave it off. Don't watch pregame, pre-pregame, or any other broadcast that features the SB. Ratings are what drives advertising money and that's king.
To an extent; YES. Shit, even if I were a stone-cold alcoholic, I could give up Bud Light with less than a snap of my fingers!

Does Doritos have a competitor? Of course they do!

The Truck thing is usually a brand loyalty-issue, so that's a wash but you get my point.

Other than that, I agree with you; just TURN IT OFF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't know about that. His skills have clearly diminished. Against a real defense he would have lost. Hell, he was just a dumbass offsides inch away from a 3-interception loss.

Maybe if the Cheatriots win the miserable old **** will finally ride off into the sunset and take Hoodie with him.
I watched some sideline clip of him and Edleman sucking each other off after a TD, and he said "WE CAN DO THIS FOREVER"!

So yeah, he needs to get his ass beat, and painfully.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:58 PM   #60
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I loath both cites, one is the womb of U.S. terrorist, the other is L.A. (!!!); outside of their weather they pretty-much suck as a people and they have Marcus Peters.

I don't know which team I want to lose more, perhaps Boston can do its thing and torch both teams and improve America.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote