Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?
Yes. I always watch the Super Bowl, and this year is no different. 56 29.79%
Yes. I have a particularly keen interest in this titillating match-up. 5 2.66%
No. I have had enough of the Patriots, and refuse to watch until a different team represents the AFC. 99 52.66%
No. I have had enough of the incompetence of the officials. 61 32.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2019, 04:32 PM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Poll to come. Please check all that apply.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 04:59 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Nobody gives a shit whether you guys watch the Superbowl. It's silly to act like you're sending some kind of statement.
Why you being a bitch?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:02 PM   #17
Has a particular set of skills

I always have to go to the local neighbors Super Bowl party. I’m a bad neighbor, if I don’t go. It’s always filled with top shelf food and drink. So at least there is that. Just only about 25% are actually watching the game.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:03 PM   #18
Pessimistically optimistic.

Yes, because its football.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:08 PM   #19
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB View Post
Yes, because its football.
The correct answer is above^^^
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:12 PM   #20
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Nobody gives a shit whether you guys watch the Superbowl. It's silly to act like you're sending some kind of statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Nobody gives a shit if you want to be the sheep that goes BAAAAAAAAAAAAA, either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Why you being a bitch?
I don’t understand why some on here tell other fans how to be a fan? People should “fan” how ever the **** they want to “fan”.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 05:26 PM   #21
Banned

Nope. Haven't watched since Ravens-49ers Harghbowl. Only reason I watched that game was because a lot of my friends and family are Ravens fans.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:35 PM   #22
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Why you being a bitch?
I'm not one of the people avoiding the Super Bowl for bitter butthurt reasons and bringing it up in every thread. Save it for those bitches.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:13 PM   #23
Thank you

No
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:16 PM   #24
Better than Nelson

Bunch of babies in this poll
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:28 PM   #25
Thank you

I just have zero interest in watching another Patriots Super Bowl. Even potential schadenfreude isn't a compelling reason anymore, because the Eagles already beat them last year. Why risk wasting 3+ hours hoping for a Patriots loss, which at this point is only barely more satisfying than a Patriots win?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:50 PM   #26
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I posted this on Facebook earlier today:

I'm seeing lots of people bitching about the Saints loss. Yeah, they got screwed. The Chiefs were the victims of some questionable calls as well, but I can't blame the ref$ for their offense taking the first half off and the defense taking the fourth quarter off. That game shouldn't have come down to one or two bad calls.

Yes, we got the game between the two huge market teams that Goodell and his cronies wanted, featuring the Patriots, who 99% of the world hates and is sick of, and the Rams, a transplanted band of pumped up mercenaries that even the people of LA don't give a crap about. Meanwhile, the two best QBs in the league and their small market teams won't be playing, and the game we wanted to see will never be played. It is what it is. No amount of bitching and moaning or silly lawsuits will change that.

But I would point out that NONE OF US ARE UNDER ANY OBLIGATION TO WATCH IT. If you want to make a difference, get the attention of the money grubbing pricks who always seem to find a way to bend the outcome of games to their will, don't watch it. Stay home. Do something else. Don't go out and spend a ton of money. Don't host a party. Read a book that night. Watch a movie. Binge watch some series on Netflix. Go to a nice restaurant that doesn't have TVs. Don't buy the products of their advertisers. Send the only message that matters to these vermin - vote with your wallet.

I have no idea what I'll be doing on Super Bowl Sunday, but I absolutely know what I won't be doing.
Frazod is correct, all other takes are pointless shit. The NFL lives and dies by television contracts. Television contracts are given to the NFL based on ratings. Don't watch, don't buy their advertisers products, and you ABSOLUTELY "send a message".

P.S. Suck it if you hate this post. Thanks!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 07:52 PM   #27
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Frazod is correct, all other takes are pointless shit. The NFL lives and dies by television contracts. Television contracts are given to the NFL based on ratings. Don't watch, don't buy their advertisers products, and you ABSOLUTELY "send a message".

P.S. Suck it if you hate this post. Thanks!
This I agree with.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:55 PM   #28
It was not a fair catch

I will also say I will be in the same room as it is on. But will be with friends and will be drinking. I do not have to watch it.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:11 PM   #29
Blah Blah Blah

No. I hate both teams. No need to suffer through that.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #30
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This I agree with.
I'm feelin' EXTRA salty this day!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.