Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 02:40 PM  
Veteran

Rewatch: The Hogan No-Catch

There is no way that was a controlled catch. Ball was moving before he hit the ground, ball moved when it hit the ground and worst of all he needed his other hand to finally secure it when he rolled over. I didn’t realize how bad of a call it was at the game. That would have been 4th and a punt. Refs are ****ing over this league, but its how the outsiders control the game right?!?
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:41 PM   #2
Baba Ganoush

Let it go man!!!

We just fired Sutton!!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:44 PM   #3
Starter

Ya OP. Apparently, there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn that yet there was conclusive evidence to overturn the Edelman fumble punt......LOL.

This is why when facing the Pats in the playoffs you need to be the team that gets the big lead or the Refs will fck every other team over in favor of the filthy, filthy Cheatriots.
Mahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:50 PM   #4
Customized User Title

Hogan's was overturned correctly. Edelman's stood also correctly.
highBOLTage has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 10     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:53 PM   #5
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomer View Post
Ya OP. Apparently, there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn that yet there was conclusive evidence to overturn the Edelman fumble punt......LOL.

This is why when facing the Pats in the playoffs you need to be the team that gets the big lead or the Refs will fck every other team over in favor of the filthy, filthy Cheatriots.
So true. When that "catch" happened, I thought if they had enough evidence to overturn the Edleman fumble punt, then they ought to overturn this catch too. Nope.

A classic example of what's wrong with the NFL - there is no consistency in calls, and /or the logic that defines them, even in the same game with the same crew.

There is absolutely no chance that consistency can be found from week to week with different crews in different games.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:54 PM   #6
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by highBOLTage View Post
Hogan's was overturned correctly. Edelman's stood also correctly.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 01-22-2019, 02:57 PM   #7
MVP

Edleman never touched the ball. Change my mind
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #8
Customized User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Man, some of you. 40% in the other thread thought the ball hit Edelman on the muff when the broadcast showed 3 angles that you could eliminate at least some part touching in each of them and all his arms cumulatively. Then, the Brady roughing on third down except it was second. Now this, where you guys don't even know who was involved in the play your whining about. You guys intend to complain about Edelman, not Hogan. Hogan's was overturned.
This game was pretty well officiated. One egregious call for each (Brady roughing and Conley no call on OPI). They got all the replays right according to the rules.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 03:08 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
That's not the point. The point is that they needed conclusive evidence that he never touched the ball.

Yet, the very fact that you are posing this challenge proves that you believe many, many ppl feel the opposite as you do which should also prove there wasn't any conclusive side either way for the refs to overturn that call.

I rest my case, your honor.
Mahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMahomer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-22-2019, 03:19 PM   #10
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by highBOLTage View Post
Man, some of you. 40% in the other thread thought the ball hit Edelman on the muff when the broadcast showed 3 angles that you could eliminate at least some part touching in each of them and all his arms cumulatively. Then, the Brady roughing on third down except it was second. Now this, where you guys don't even know who was involved in the play your whining about. You guys intend to complain about Edelman, not Hogan. Hogan's was overturned.
This game was pretty well officiated. One egregious call for each (Brady roughing and Conley no call on OPI). They got all the replays right according to the rules.
Boy...you're an idiot.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nfl/...i13vj76mvzc1tx

The play stood as called. And don't get me wrong - I'd have upheld it, but you still have clearly no damn clue what you're talking about because it is absolutely the Hogan play that's being referenced here and it was most assuredly not overturned.

Be right next time, then indignant.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:25 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Chris Hogan makes a one handed catch of his life in the AFC champ game. Because of course he does.

**** me, they've absolutely got a horseshoe shoved somewhere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:30 PM   #12
Customized User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Boy...you're an idiot.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/nfl/...i13vj76mvzc1tx

The play stood as called. And don't get me wrong - I'd have upheld it, but you still have clearly no damn clue what you're talking about because it is absolutely the Hogan play that's being referenced here and it was most assuredly not overturned.

Be right next time, then indignant.
Ok, my bad. For some reason, my memory of that was it was Edelman. The next Hogan play a few minutes later was overturned when the Pats called the TO. Regardless of that, they got them right.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:43 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomer View Post
That's not the point. The point is that they needed conclusive evidence that he never touched the ball.

Yet, the very fact that you are posing this challenge proves that you believe many, many ppl feel the opposite as you do which should also prove there wasn't any conclusive side either way for the refs to overturn that call.

I rest my case, your honor.
Every replay I saw I was hoping a helmet/arm would pop in to obscure the angle to give the verdict that it was inconclusive to overturn. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. Tough break but out of our control.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

ITS OVER. Let it go! nothing anyone can do!
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:46 PM   #15
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
His glove clearly moves from the ball. Moot point anyway but wasn't enough evidence to overturn.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.