Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 01:45 PM  
Starter

Bob Sutton Fired

This is not a drill.
https://www.chiefs.com/news/bob-sutt...dinator-duties
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #91
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiedokieokoye View Post
He had a year left on his contract. Why would he retire and forfeit guaranteed money? Is that something you would do?
Bob is a lowlife piece of shit. **** Bob and supporters of Bob.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #92
Why so serious?

As long as they go outside the organization, I'm fine with whomever we get. I'm willing to trust that Reid isn't ****ing around and will really go and bring in the guy he thinks is best.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #93
Day one guy

That's pretty dang cool.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:04 PM   #94
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
As long as they go outside the organization, I'm fine with whomever we get. I'm willing to trust that Reid isn't ****ing around and will really go and bring in the guy he thinks is best.
This is where I'm at, as well. Hiring from within is a nonstarter for me.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #95
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNeutralZone55 View Post
Fifth!
at the name change.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #96
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Bob is a good football coach and a great person. He played an integral role in the success of our team over the last six seasons. I’ve said before that change can be a good thing, for both parties, and I believe that is the case here for the Chiefs and Bob. This was not an easy decision, but one I feel is in the best interest of the Kansas City Chiefs moving forward.
How hard could it have been?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Maybe adds some context around Marcus peters going after Sutton last year. Appears he wasn't alone.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #98
Changes pants while driving

Clark should have had Trump do it for added emphasis.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #99
MVP

^^^^^ SPEAKING of clowns

Yeah it's a big giant NO for me on Rex Ryan.

He's a clown and I don't want him coming in and getting a ring. No thanks.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:08 PM   #100
New and Improved

Hell Yea!
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:09 PM   #101
Veteran

i’m glad he’s finally gone but let’s wait and see he they hire. i hope it is not Rex Ryan and hope it isn’t someone already on this staff.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:09 PM   #102
Stay positive, don't give up

@NFL_DougFarrar: If I'm Clark Hunt, I'm unloading all of my wallets for Kris Richard.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:09 PM   #103
MVP

Shouldn't they have let him "retire" and still get his paycheck next year? But no, he was fired. Weird. Perhaps Reid or Veach or Clark was pissed and wanted to humiliate him.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:09 PM   #104
Here We Go Again

I hear that Jack Del Rio is available!

I kid.

Congrats on getting rid of Sutton.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:10 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
This is where I'm at, as well. Hiring from within is a nonstarter for me.
Mike Smith wouldn't bother me. But I worry about his history tied to this scheme. Which is why I'm iffy about Rex Ryan too.

Doubt this would ever happen... But id actually love the idea of Mike Smith and spagnuolo in some kind of co-ordinator arrangement. Gives Smith a look at a new defense. Gives spags a right hand man who can challenge him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.