Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-22-2019, 10:40 AM  
MVP

A look back at Pat Mahomes season

Truly remarkable - I still get goosebumps watching some of his work. I am blessed to have been able to watch every single Chiefs game this year. It really is something I will never forget.

DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:05 PM   #16
Going home eventually

Mahomes has the work ethic and the attitude. Load up on anyone you can on defense and offense and go for it all. We should be in the SB now. Make a few moves and we will be this season.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:13 PM   #17
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Insanely good. Just wish Fat andy didn’t put his friend Sutton over Mahomes like he did. Real shame.
So much truth....
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:34 PM   #18
Veteran

That 4th and 9 against the Ravens is something that I'll remember for a long time. I got to see it in person. Best play he made all year and there was a lot to choose from
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 01:19 AM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 View Post
That 4th and 9 against the Ravens is something that I'll remember for a long time. I got to see it in person. Best play he made all year and there was a lot to choose from
Agreed. That play was amazing. The change in the mood of the crowd when that ball landed in Tyreek's arms was something i'll never forget.

It went from "Shit, we're gonna lose this game." to "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES IS GOD" in the blink of an eye. It was awesome.

This man has meant so much to this fan base. This sounds corny but if I got a chance to meet him, I would shake his hand and thank him. Thank him for giving me hope and reminding me why sports is so great again. Sometimes during the grind you forget that childlike wonder you had when you were watching sports growing up. Watching Mahomes this season made me feel like I was 5 years old again. Truly remarkable, and the best part is, we get to witness this for over another decade.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-24-2019, 03:28 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Agreed. That play was amazing. The change in the mood of the crowd when that ball landed in Tyreek's arms was something i'll never forget.

It went from "Shit, we're gonna lose this game." to "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES IS GOD" in the blink of an eye. It was awesome.

This man has meant so much to this fan base. This sounds corny but if I got a chance to meet him, I would shake his hand and thank him. Thank him for giving me hope and reminding me why sports is so great again. Sometimes during the grind you forget that childlike wonder you had when you were watching sports growing up. Watching Mahomes this season made me feel like I was 5 years old again. Truly remarkable, and the best part is, we get to witness this for over another decade.
Not corny at all. If not for Mahomes I wouldnt have even bothered with watching this year. Hes a real inspiration, unlike that no talent pussy has-been Eric "Im gonna **** up Patrick's first chance at the Super Bowl" Berry. I havent had excitement like this for sports in a looonnnggggg time and Mahomes is the only reason why.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:56 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Insanely good. Just wish Fat andy didn’t put his friend Sutton over Mahomes like he did. Real shame.
Starting Eric Berry was LAME
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 07:04 AM   #22
Politically Incorrect

That was a thing of beauty! Thanks for posting and I'll POS REP you when I'm on my laptop.

I also got kicked off the bus for fapping in public, that's how good that was!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 02:56 PM   #23
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post

I don't think we can do that play justice. The fact that he got the pass off was amazing in its own right. There were 2 Ravens defenders right on top of him. The fact that it was a perfect throw it made the whole stadium lose its mind.

I went to that game with my brother who is a Ravens fan. We had a great view of one of the endzones where the Ravens scored the go-ahead TD. As he cheered I told him as long as #15 is on the field it's not over. After that play he suddenly wasn't as cheerful
mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mschiefs1984 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:29 PM   #24
MVP

Just watched it again. Brilliant.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.